The Bear - Disney+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is video and i legit clasped my hands to my chest like a victorian maiden

retiring to my fainting couch bye 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm a bit late to the party but I just finished it and immediately want to rewatch now! (Also in the JAW fan club 😘)

Reactions: 4
the photos of them from last night are so beautiful 🥲

will never understand how this show gets nominated in COMEDY though 🤣

• Heart
These pictures are lovely! They look so happy, I can’t get over it. Reddit is all about ‘oh they should end up together / these two should NEVER get together’ and I don’t mind admitting that for the table moment in season two, I 100% was here for the two of them getting it on, but I also just really like how they can have that platonic appreciation for each other and what a fabulous thing they are part of.

• Heart
These pictures are lovely! They look so happy, I can’t get over it. Reddit is all about ‘oh they should end up together / these two should NEVER get together’ and I don’t mind admitting that for the table moment in season two, I 100% was here for the two of them getting it on, but I also just really like how they can have that platonic appreciation for each other and what a fabulous thing they are part of.
i’m completely on the fence about them getting together 🤣 on the one hand i would love it (they have such lovely chemistry, that table moment, she’s such a grounding force for him) but on the other hand carmy is a mess and i don’t want their friendship destroyed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The holding finger tips one honestly makes me feel things I haven’t felt since I was 18 and the one that got away looked for me with his eyes only when he came in the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i’m completely on the fence about them getting together 🤣 on the one hand i would love it (they have such lovely chemistry, that table moment, she’s such a grounding force for him) but on the other hand carmy is a mess and i don’t want their friendship destroyed.
This is exactly it. They have great chemistry already without getting together. He should respect her talent and friendship too much to ruin it.

But also. Sydney + Richie 4eva thank you please

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ALL WINNERS YAS

what an awards season this show deservedly had, i am emotional 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love it for them. The cutests.

Is it in anyway a comedy though? I mean I don’t care, get in a bracket and win it lovelies but what on earth is the actual criteria.

Love it for them. The cutests.

Is it in anyway a comedy though? I mean I don’t care, get in a bracket and win it lovelies but what on earth is the actual criteria.
i have no clue how it gets nominated in comedy and assume it goes there for category fraud (and to avoid succession probably 🤣)

parts of it have made me laugh but it is mostly unrelenting trauma. having it (and barry) nominated in the same category as ted lasso is WILD.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There was NOTHING comic about that Christmas episode, I have PTSD from it 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9