The Bear - Disney+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah we should definitely have guesses on what Francie did.
Is it bad that I’m considering a rewatch? Mainly coz there’s a dearth of decent stuff to watch now.
I've rewatched three times now, but I keep going back. It's just that good!

I didn’t get the impression that Marcus was gay, I think Sydney has a connection with Marcus (the scene where she cooked for him after she walked out was lovely) and a connection with carmy (loads of examples I could give!) but not necessarily romantic, which I really like. I also think she’s got real chemistry with Richie.
Oops, am I misremembering entirely Marcus ( pastry chef / ailing mother ) having a definite boyfriend in S1 whom he also talked to on phone when in Denmark S2?

Oops, am I misremembering entirely Marcus ( pastry chef / ailing mother ) having a definite boyfriend in S1 whom he also talked to on phone when in Denmark S2?
That’s chester isn’t it? He talks to Chester in the Denmark episode, (who later brings parm for carm!) but I think they are just roommates. I get less gay vibes from Chester than I do Marcus!

Reactions: 1
Hey chefs! I need to rewatch. By far the best thing I’ve seen in a long time I just love it. I too find him oddly hot 🥵 and I didn’t know who JAW was before this and found out he was in Shameless so I started watching that but he’s a lot younger (around 18/19 I think) so the attraction quickly disappeared 😫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey chefs! I need to rewatch. By far the best thing I’ve seen in a long time I just love it. I too find him oddly hot 🥵 and I didn’t know who JAW was before this and found out he was in Shameless so I started watching that but he’s a lot younger (around 18/19 I think) so the attraction quickly disappeared 😫🤣
He seems to channel a young Gene Wilder for me.

Reactions: 4
Just watched it all over 2 days and loved it. Having proper withdrawal symptoms now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Watch it again! I can say wholeheartedly, I liked it more on the rewatch. Particularly season one, once you’ve seen season two.

Reactions: 2
Watched JAW in a film last night, playing an ambivalent uninterested boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
a shiver just went through my whole body.
what is this guy doing to me!

Reactions: 1