The Bear - Disney+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m really really enjoying it!! it’s instantly very involving and i’m invested in all the characters.

jeremy allen white is so hot to me too. if you see a photo of him he’s 🤷🏼‍♀️ but he’s so charismatic in motion.

Reactions: 8
Awesome! I’d read some hype about it and was really excited to see it come to Disney+. I’ve not seen Jeremy Allen White in anything before and yes he really is charismatic here! I was quite surprised at how endearing Richie and the rest of the crew were too. Sydney could have done with less snark built in though. I’m going to be rewatching it quite a bit.

Reactions: 5
Just finished this and I LOVED it!! The monologue Carmy gave at the Al-Anon meeting was just 😰 The acting from everyone throughout was just incredible. Loved how Marcus became inspired by Carmy and how Sydney won Tina’s respect in the end. Also how Richie was initially an obnoxious dick but really showed more sides to him over the season.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just finished this and I LOVED it!! The monologue Carmy gave at the Al-Anon meeting was just 😰 The acting from everyone throughout was just incredible. Loved how Marcus became inspired by Carmy and how Sydney won Tina’s respect in the end. Also how Richie was initially an obnoxious dick but really showed more sides to him over the season.
Yes to all of this. I like how Richie’s handling of the letter wasn’t an act of typical TV villain too. I know Carmy is the protagonist but I appreciate the way the show gives space for the whole ensemble.

jeremy allen white is so hot to me too. if you see a photo of him he’s 🤷🏼‍♀️ but he’s so charismatic in motion.
I thought exactly the same thing. His arms are *chef's kiss*

Absolutely loved it. Brilliant characters. That one take penultimate episode was proper class.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Absolutely loved it. Brilliant characters. That one take penultimate episode was proper class.
he is gorgeous. if you showed me a photo of him i would be like “nope” but in motion??! like you say, his arms are absolute perfection.

i finished it last night and have to say it was the best new show i watched this year. enjoyed every second of it.

• Heart
I watched about ten minutes. Chefs shouting and showing off get on my nerves, does it get any better?

Loved it! Devoured it in one go. Waited ages for it to come out over here and it didn’t disappoint. Soundtrack was superb too 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3

‘Talk to me about the factions…’ Richie really grew on me.

I watched about ten minutes. Chefs shouting and showing off get on my nerves, does it get any better?
It does. It goes beyond that, honest. It took me a moment to realise that his crew were not having any of that attitude.

Reactions: 1
just bouncing back into this thread to say JAW won a golden globe for this last night! as he should 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Series 2 out next week! We're re-watching series 1 at the moment. Had forgotten how funny it is. Still fully crushing on JAW 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Series 2 out next week! We're re-watching series 1 at the moment. Had forgotten how funny it is. Still fully crushing on JAW 🤤
i can’t wait for it - have been trying to avoid spoilers!

JAW is 🥵 i’m hoping he can complete his awards clean sweep at the emmys, it’s the only one he hasn’t won this season!

I didn’t know there was a thread on this!
I loved the bear and I’m only sorry it’s nominated along succession which will surely take all of the wins.
Your man who plays Richie is so much more attractive than he was in girls! I rewatched it recently and let me tell you, there is SO MUCH sexual tension between him and Sydney in the stressful episode just before she stabs him. It’s delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn’t know there was a thread on this!
I loved the bear and I’m only sorry it’s nominated along succession which will surely take all of the wins.
Your man who plays Richie is so much more attractive than he was in girls! I rewatched it recently and let me tell you, there is SO MUCH sexual tension between him and Sydney in the stressful episode just before she stabs him. It’s delicious.
it’s in a different category to succession so don’t worry. the bear is (amazingly) nominated in comedy even though it’s the most stressful show i have ever seen on tv. however it’s up against ted lasso’s weak last season and i will be so mad if lasso wins everything.

i’ve got a bit a thing for richie too. and you’ve only just made me register that he was in girls 🤣

for anyone who wants more jeremy allen white in their lives, this is a great watch 🥵

• Heart
Oh yeah you’re right! Fingers crossed for them then. My boyfriend got me into succession and the bear. He’s only had one miss so far, but he’s making me wait now til succession airs properly before we can watch it!

Reactions: 2

Just finished season 2 and I’m so stressed but it was SO GOOD. I hope there’s a season 3!

• Heart