The Bear - Disney+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere (maybe it was on here 😂) that the show itself decides which category to put themselves forward as and they would stand a better chance in comedy. Not sure how true it is

Can’t wait for season 3 in June!

The Christmas episode is what I imagine hell to be like 🙂

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for season 3 in June!

The Christmas episode is what I imagine hell to be like 🙂
I just rewatched it all again but had to skip the second half of the Christmas episode! There’s stressful and then there’s THAT 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I started rewatching and stalled at that episode and haven’t been able to go back, but I really need a pick me up today so I might go straight to forks!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I started rewatching and stalled at that episode and haven’t been able to go back, but I really need a pick me up today so I might go straight to forks!
Forks is such a gorgeous episode love love love

• Heart
I get so much joy from THAT scene. I can’t even associate the song with anything else now!

• Heart
The stress of fishes is worth it now I suddenly remember the context of the banana!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't wait for season 3! Absolutely loved this show and will definitely be re-watching it again soon.
And I am also lusting over JAW. What a beautiful man and talented actor ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm my god, I'm so late to the party! What an amazing show. Have just binged both series.
At times it was hard to remember these guys are just actors and not actual chefs!

• Heart
Reactions: 9