Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Yeah but the Guardian uses long words so it must be really really authoritatve. And not at all just the Left Wing version of the Mail.
You must have a pretty limited vocabulary if you think the Guardian uses long words! Can you also explain how it's the left wing version of the Daily Mail.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I don't wanna nit pick but, Peppa pig is on channel 5, Netflix and prime. BBC pre school programs are actually pretty good and mostly quite educational.

I fucking hate bing though, bing can't get eaten by a fox.
Whatever channel its on that shite it banned in the house either way šŸ˜‚

I've honestly found so much for her on YouTube, there's fun cartoons that sing the alphabet an catchy songs to learn numbers, even some cool videos that teach time, animals an such, she's only 1 so it's all colourful cartoons to her but hopefully soon she picks up on it

Django

VIP Member
We should always be allowed to choose what we pay for, I wouldn't be paying for netflix if I didn't watch it, so that should have been the same with the license, if I wanted to watch none bbc stuff on sky then I shouldn't have to pay the BBC anything but it never worked like that cause of the greed of the BBC

What gets me is my mate in America can watch BBC content completly free of charge but yet anyone in Britain would be fined for that

I can honestly see it going before it hits 2027, does any of the younger generation even watch BBC? Most of my cousins kids have grown up with streaming sites, even my neice I'll sit her down to YouTube, I'd much rather her watch little alphabet songs an number songs on that than let her watch the abomination that is peppa pig
What is wrong with Peppa Pig? Your prime minister seems to love it? šŸ·

Yel

Chatty Member
Not a bad idea to cut BBC four and CBBC imo. Time to put highbrow stuff back on BBC two. They expanded too much just because they could when things went digital. Now the world has changed with streaming.

---

BBC Four and CBBC will be scrapped as normal TV channels amid a huge shake up that will see 1,000 jobs cut.

The channels will appear in their current format until 2025.

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm not sure I buy that Fiona Bruce was reading a line the BBC forced her to say for legal reasons.

I presumed she was trying to do a disclaimer of some sorts and really messed up her words.