Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I was devastated when I learnt Movern was leaving. Definitely wasn’t the same without Lisa this series. However, I’ve binged all six episodes and I’ve really warmed to the new lead. Can we all take a minute to appreciate her boyfriend. 😍
We’ve only watched four episodes and Jen’s growing on me.

I’m not sure what her secret that she didn’t want to talk about is…I think because Lisa’s kids featured heavily in the last series, I’m not sure why they’ve chosen that as the sort of side story again.

It’s definitely worth watching it for him alone!

rivermonster

VIP Member
The character is definitely older than school age and definitely deaf but I don’t think he’s “dumb”
He didn't speak in the first episode just signed. Did not know if was offensive to use the term d and d and we always referred to people as so - my Grandfather always used this of himself.

Mark81

VIP Member
Both last season and this season I always recognise the BF and have to Google, he was in Revenge a number of years back

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Yes I know that - did you not read that I wrote - I did not know it was offensive to use that term now. You should realise that us older people miss out on a lot of these word changes. Back to the Bay.
You didn’t know but you chose to say it anyway and now you’re getting irate because someone politely pointed out that there are better words to use in this day and age?

Gotcha.

Mark81

VIP Member
Just starting it (it's all on itv hub), so far I much prefer the new lead actress to be honest.

Leo100

VIP Member
I've only seen to first 2 epsidoes of this series, got to admit i miss Lisa but have warmed to the new character

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
First episode was on ITV last night, we watched the first series and enjoyed that and I have a feeling this one will be good! Anyone else watching...
I've not watched yet, but it looks like the full series 2 is on ITV Hub already!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Great discussion about it on Digital Spy (wash my mouth out with soap) re the age of the deaf and dumb brother who is in sixth form. He looks old enough to be the school headmaster - have a look. In real life the actor is 25 playing a 16 year old who looks about 45. :D
First episode with new characters and thought it was OK.
The character is definitely older than school age and definitely deaf but I don’t think he’s “dumb”

TinaTree

Chatty Member
I don't trust the police guy who was wearing a leather jacket and made a snide comment to Lisa.

I'm not sure what was supposed to be going on with the DI though, was he an alcoholic and sleeping in the office, I cant remember much of his personal life featured in the first series
They should of included more of DS Clarke, he had some weird eye contact and i thought half the time he looked guilty the other half envious of Lisa
I felt the stuff with Lisa's son and his girlfriend and male friend didn't really add anything to the plot and was pointless, id prefer to see more of Tony and his ex wife and what had gone on there.

Its The Bay 2 because it's the 2nd thread
Really? So it got through a entire thread (40+pages) for the first series but there has been 3 full series since which only covered 5 pages. Is that a sign of it been readily available to binge or massive decline in viewers.

Maid22

VIP Member
I enjoyed the second series more than the first, had a feeling who was involved in the murder, but totally got the wrong family member who they did it for!

Asgyui

VIP Member
Will it be available to binge again? Hopefully its a decent storyline, i cant remember having much of an opinion on Jen last series but the grunting leather jacket cop who seemed to have a grudge against Lisa in series 2 annoyed me, hopefully he has become more tolerable.