Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
I've watched upto episode 3 so far I'm actually really enjoying it and trying to refrain from binge watching. Was that barmaid in Hollyoaks or something?

Reactions: 1

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
I'm on episode 3 and I'm enjoying the new lead but can't take to the family of the murdered guy - especially the mum who irritates me.

I'm preferring storylines involving the police's private lives rather than the actual murder.

I thought Karen was quite unwelcoming to Jen.

Pamellla

I’ve only watched the first episode! Trying to keep to 1 a week to have something to look forward too 😆

Sandydan

I watched series 1 when it was out but that feels like ages ago?!
Could someone give me a brief recap?!

Maid22

VIP Member
Interesting, the actor who plays Jamal is 25 years old and is deaf, maybe that's why he was chosen to play part, but he does look way older than a sixth former!

Leo100

VIP Member
Just put this on to record so will watch it later , caught the first 2 mins and I'm gutted they've changed the main character

Maid22

VIP Member
I'm on episode 4, really enjoying it, don't miss Lisa at all.I prefer Jen, she really comes across as understanding and caring!( Her fella used to play a serial killer in Hollyoaks!)
Agree about the younger brother, he looks way too old!

rivermonster

VIP Member
But surely that’s mute rather than dumb? I think in 2022 we’re past calling people with disabilities dumb, in your Grandfather’s day that was probably what he was told his condition was but we’ve come a long way since then.
Yes I know that - did you not read that I wrote - I did not know it was offensive to use that term now. You should realise that us older people miss out on a lot of these word changes. Back to the Bay.

• Wow

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I'm confused the end of episode three ended on a cliff hanger with Chris Jen and Erin in the living room about to have a serious talk then in Episode 4 it was barely referred to again did I miss something

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I ended up binging it all today 🤣🤣

Really enjoyed it, good story and i definitely much prefer this lead actress compared to the original.
Only just noticed Chris Coghill is in this. Him and the lead actress were in a great BBC3 series together called Burn It (also with Chris’ ex wife, Lisa Faulkner!).

Chris hasn’t aged well!

Attachments

Welsh1

I watched series 1 when it was out but that feels like ages ago?!
Could someone give me a brief recap?!
She slept with someone, he turned out to be the dad of a child who went missing and she was working on the case. He then became a suspect. But he wasn't involved. This series is nothing to do with the first series though.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I wasn't sure if I would like this series without morven Christie in the lead role as she was fab as Lisa, but I thought I would give it a go and I'm so glad I did I'm only two episodes in and love it. I think marsha Thomason is a fantastic lead, the only thing I'm not keen on so far is the obvious miss cast of the youngest brother, nothing against the actor but he looks 20 years to old for the part.