Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellonor

Confused as to why an article states he was taking part in a tiktok blackout challenge but yet was found with a ligature?

Reactions: 2

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Im assuming the nurses dont have to keep turning Archie to protect him from bedsores because it doesn't matter? Or are they? I would assume hes to fragile?

• Sad

Weeder

Chatty Member
I have been thinking about this as I think it has been mentioned on earlier threads. I’m wondering (genuinely don’t know) if they would take it into account even if they knew he definitely intended to end his life. Wouldn’t hospitals / courts still try to save someone if there was a chance to, even if they had attempted suicide? Especially a child. We would want them to live and get them the help they need. So would it even be a factor to discuss.
I wasn't suggesting anything other than the judge should take it in to account, along with his mother's views and the guardian etc
Of course our health services do all they can to save everyone

I'm merely saying I didn't feel like the court case fully reflected Archie's feelings on life

pippa101

BIB - Yes, and many other things.

I am almost afraid I will feel my own IQ dropping if/ when I read some of the absolute rubbish that she and her 'army' spout. 🙄.

Hopefully this sad event will now draw to a close. Poor child, may he rest in peace.
I hope that the hospital staff, patients and families will all be okay in the coming days, and not placed in harm's way by those dangerous and stupid idiots.
I would of thought the hospital want the quickest end possible. The army are threatening all sorts

Tofino

VIP Member
Did Hollie share a photo? Not asking to see it, just think it would be awful if she did!

• Sad

percypigcushion

Been following this for a few weeks but found the forum today. There’s a couple of hours I won’t get back. Absolutely ridiculous story. As someone said earlier - nothing is ever her fault is it? And by extension, Archie’s fault? But to take it this far is just cruel. Very upsetting. Found this too from a family friend of theirs which sums it up quite well. Poor lad.

Attachments

MidnightAura

VIP Member
One is from Ella with more legal invoices, but they’re both the same one so 🤷🏼‍♀️

H has also commented that Paul didn’t have a heart attack and will be home some point today
This has maybe been pointed out already but is that your name and profile picture at the top right if your screen shot? You can report it and the Mods will be able to take the photo down
thank you very much for pointing that out! I’ve emailed them!

• Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I really think things going to get a bit messy. Some members of the FB group have posted about barricading the door to Archie’s room or making human shields around his bed fo stop doctors getting to him.
Also if they do this won't cps intervene and take away any other kids holly has? If shes putting this child at risk by denying him help...

Serene Serena

VIP Member
With regard to the GFM cash, can it be spent on anything other than medical treatment? Like clothes, food, booze, holidays?

Merpedy

VIP Member
I hope cases like this don't increase due to the increases in numbers of the hard of thinking in our population. The courts need to examine how they can address these issues in a more timely manner. Being forced to lie brain dead for four months just isn't on.
I do wonder what the solution really is as the courts seem to work fairly quick, the delay here was more caused by the first judge not following legal precedent/procedure

I'm not entirely sure that kicking it straight to the Supreme Court or Court of Appeal would solve anything either tbh

spilleroftea

VIP Member
They were given 4 days notice of withdrawal before, Hollie mentioned in interview that they'd gone to the court of appeal on the day that treatment was due to be withdrawn. So I'm assuming that they've been given the weekend to say their goodbyes and it will be Monday/Tuesday. I don't think the UN thing will have any impact - it was a request and British Doctors are accountable to the GMC, not the UN.

It's pretty shitty of someone to have shared that at all, to be honest. Only the family need to know this info and it notably wasn't recorded in the Judgment.
They may have set the date and if the UN rule on her favour it will stop. But the date is set because it’s just going on and on.

cantthinkofaname2

Chatty Member
thank you for sharing. I was wondering if she had commented much on the case.

why does Ella have invoices if their legal team is pro bono?
Apparently not all are. But DFA are saying that the ones that aren’t pro bono are covered by Christian Concern anyway

Boring Monday

VIP Member
View attachment 1447951So the newest hot take from Facebook is that the ‘evil doctors’ want to ‘kill Archie’ because…immigrants? Facebook never changes. Apparently this guy here thinks we should be checking passports when someone’s rushed into A&E. 🤔 Also ‘some people have in the past been in the same situation & recovered, despite their family being told it will never happen.’ This has been said by the ‘army’ hundreds of times over because no one is bothered to look up the difference between ‘coma’ and ‘brain stem dead’. I feel like there should be a disclaimer on every news article explaining this because it might prevent some of the bullshittery being spread by Hollie’s supporters. Although, I’m not sure a lot of them fully know how to read so it might not be effective.
What if there isn’t a 1% chance, though, eh?