The Apprentice UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread…

Continue here…

Reactions: 4
Oh god Harpreet needs to be fired for being a bossy cow, she would be an absolute nightmare to work with. She would drive anybody insane.

Reactions: 20
Oh god Harpreet needs to be fired for being a bossy cow, she would be an absolute nightmare to work with. She would drive anybody insane.
It’s weird as she seems really nice and chill when she’s not being bossy? I think it’s just her (bad) management style :)

Reactions: 8
are we really 9 weeks in?! duck me. I'm not usually one for declaring I'm never gonna watch a show again, but between boring candidates, limited tasks, the real world change in the workplace and the absence of claude, it's about to happen

Reactions: 8
Her shrieking in your ear would be more than enough to send anyone into meltdown

Reactions: 12
Awww gutted by the result, notice Lord sugar said see you later 😂

honestly don’t know who will win they are all rubbish 😂

Reactions: 6
He said keep in touch which was interesting. Maybe he does have a good business plan

Reactions: 14
I wanted the other team to lose because Akeem needs to go out now.. he seems a nice guy but brings nothing to the table.
The sub team made rubbish choices.. an inflatable flamingo is so random when you can just pick that up in the middle aisle of lidl in summer 😆

Akshay's American-made-in-chelsea-isms set my teeth on edge and his mouth is like this 🥴 when he speaks.
That's all really

Reactions: 15
Was interesting that Alan Sugar told Akshay to keep in touch. I think he genuinely liked him and his business plan.

Reactions: 20
I wanted the other team to lose because Akeem needs to go out now.. he seems a nice guy but brings nothing to the table.
The sub team made rubbish choices.. an inflatable flamingo is so random when you can just pick that up in the middle aisle of lidl in summer 😆

Akshay's American-made-in-chelsea-isms set my teeth on edge and his mouth is like this when he speaks.
That's all really
Omg you are spot on with the 🥴 emoji hahaha!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
if the preview for next week *is* what happens and it goes from 6 to 4, could akshay be brought back if he kept in touch??? oooh

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched it yet but checked the thread in the hope that bossy cow harpreet got fired 😫 she’s got to go she’s awful how she talks to people

Reactions: 7
Just caught up, there should have been a double firing! Stephanie deserved to go too. Swearing on live tv is about as unprofessional as you can get!

Next weeks looks interesting…

Reactions: 19
I felt the team that lost were unlucky this week. They deserved to win and I think LS felt that too. Harpreet would do my head in.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up. Harpreet has THE most irritating voice. The presenting team did well considering she was screaming in that high pitched whiny voice.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.