The Apprentice #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they also show a bit more of the candidates home life and work life and they spoke to members of the candidates family too?
Yes! Don’t remember them being terribly thrilling but they did have elements of that

The viewing figures for this season have been really high esp the last two episodes so I don't expect it to be going away anytime soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The young ‘uns must be watching then! They’ve clearly got a new target audience 😂

Don’t mind me - I’ll just be over there in the corner hankering for the old days..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rachel is a child of privilege. If anyone wonders how - after leaving university at 21 - she supposedly "self financed" her first gym with £120,000 at the age of 23, here is the answer:

Wealthy businessman Daddy
So she could've saved herself 12 weeks of arsing about, and asked her dad for investment instead? 🤷‍♀️ Maybe he's a more astute businessman than Alan and refused!

Reactions: 5
I really liked Sam actually, she was my fave. It’s a shame she got fired for a stupid mistake, she seemed really kind but on the ball as well

Reactions: 11
For anyone wanting to watch the old series:

Usually every series Matt Edmundson used to take the piss out of the candirates, but that never happened this year either.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The viewing figures for this season have been really high esp the last two episodes so I don't expect it to be going away anytime soon.
Now I feel bad for watching this crap 😁

I think Phil could have won if he hadn't said such stupid things in the board room and listened to what Lord Sugeryness was saying about posting pies (that would no doubt arrive as a package of mushy crumbs) 🙄

Rachel's gym was nothing special but she acted more professionally. It made me laugh when Phil was saying how much he loved the family business when it sounded like his mum forced him to get stuck in instead of sitting on his arse all day 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now I feel bad for watching this crap 😁

I think Phil could have won if he hadn't said such stupid things in the board room and listened to what Lord Sugeryness was saying about posting pies (that would no doubt arrive as a package of mushy crumbs) 🙄

Rachel's gym was nothing special but she acted more professionally. It made me laugh when Phil was saying how much he loved the family business when it sounded like his mum forced him to get stuck in instead of sitting on his arse all day 😄
I couldn't believe he said that in the pitch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like Rachel was such a disappointing winner, there is nothing memorable about her.

Reactions: 7
I feel like Rachel was such a disappointing winner, there is nothing memorable about her.
No what you mean, each year it seems more and more contestants are plucked straight from Central Casting, Blonde Section …. shame 😳

Reactions: 2