The Apprentice #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another female winner from here in Yorkshire. The right person won. Gyms bring health and fitness and no a lot more good than another pie.

In other news I bet he's upset he wasn't there for the final and his tweets are getting little traction.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't like pies. Although tbf I don't like gyms either lol. Wonder if Sugar will do another series he looked bored today.

yeah, tom got the signal out for applications for next season at the end of you're fired

really hope they just finish it off with a 20th season and that's that

Phil and Rachael have just been on BBC Breakfast. I noticed Phil had had his teeth done straight away and then he said in the interview that he’d been up to Leeds a few times to visit Paul (other contestant who didn’t want to give away his dentist business to Lord Sugar) to get some work done. They were very white 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Verdi did my head in last night, it’s not your bleeping business mate, wind your neck in! I wonder how they chose which contestants would come back? I know obviously Noor and Jafar weren’t going to be invited back with their scandals, but what about Onyeka and Amira? I’m sure there was another bloke that didn’t come back too. Can’t have been on order or elimination with the other pie guy coming back.

Reactions: 7
Verdi did my head in last night, it’s not your bleeping business mate, wind your neck in! I wonder how they chose which contestants would come back? I know obviously Noor and Jafar weren’t going to be invited back with their scandals, but what about Onyeka and Amira? I’m sure there was another bloke that didn’t come back too. Can’t have been on order or elimination with the other pie guy coming back.
I wonder if it partly depends on who gets through to the final. So presumably the other pie guy came back to help Phil, but if Flo had got through instead it may have been someone else. Maybe it’s the last 7 or whoever, plus the most relevant from earlier firings?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it partly depends on who gets through to the final. So presumably the other pie guy came back to help Phil, but if Flo had got through instead it may have been someone else. Maybe it’s the last 7 or whoever, plus the most relevant from earlier firings?
I think it's just whichever ones they can get back without any hassle or trauma! It's probably in the contract that the losers have to make themselves available for the couple of days that the finale is filmed but there will be some like Jafar that they just don't take up on it.

Reactions: 5
All this fuss from Noor and Jafar is just silly, what on earth has happened that made Sugar anti Palestine? He’s Jewish if I recall but didn’t they know that before they profited from his exposure opportunity and probably financially gained from it? It just dilutes brand boycotts for real reasons.
If I remember Noor objected to something and Jafar just copied her as she’s Muslim

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's one of Phil's pie shops near where I live. I don't know what it's normally like, but they were queuing out the door at lunchtime! And there's a big photo of him in the window! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
There's one of Phil's pie shops near where I live. I don't know what it's normally like, but they were queuing out the door at lunchtime! And there's a big photo of him in the window! 🤣
His pies will never be as good as the creme egg pie guy that was on Dragons Den

• Wow
That's promising for Phil. I'd love it if the pies and online deliveries become a massive success, just to prove them wrong and see the look on Tim, Karen and Alan's faces. I wasn't even rooting for Phil at all, I just hate their arrogance when they think they know best in field they have zero experience in

Reactions: 3
That's promising for Phil. I'd love it if the pies and online deliveries become a massive success, just to prove them wrong and see the look on Tim, Karen and Alan's faces. I wasn't even rooting for Phil at all, I just hate their arrogance when they think they know best in field they have zero experience in
Pies online website kept crashing for quite a while last night as demand was obviously high! 😋

Does it still have the original name? I noticed Rachel was referring to her gym as North Studio again on You're Fired. I never understand why they get them to rename as part of rebranding in the final. Although I think some keep the rebrand name like Alannah's Ridiculously Rich.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the final. Well, I had it on for background noise 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I was expecting Phil to win, but genuinely couldn’t care less either way. It was a strange final. I don’t think Alan Sugar was fully invested (no pun intended) in it either to be honest. It was like he was just going through the motions.

Reactions: 16
I think he realised a) Rachel was more mature than Phil so better to work with b) she didn't come with a whole family like Phil to have to manage n convince. But he truly looked her he didn't care.

Reactions: 12
Does it still have the original name? I noticed Rachel was referring to her gym as North Studio again on You're Fired. I never understand why they get them to rename as part of rebranding in the final. Although I think some keep the rebrand name like Alannah's Ridiculously Rich.
It's called Turner's Pies. It's definitely had a rebrand though, as the frontage looks quite upmarket. I actually can't remember what it looked like before though!