The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want to have a good LOL go watch Lydia Elise Millen's stories now about the damn chard
Sponsored vegetables, I’ve seen it all now! Roasting chard, a revelation! 😂 They live the most privileged lives but seem to miss the most basic of skills - and then expect we are as ignorant as they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna’s got some SERIOUS single white female vibes going on here. Even the carousel of outfit pictures is stolen from Brittany 😬
I would rate this if it was for a video, I used my favourite creators outfits and copied them for a week.... but she’s just such a fan girl who latches on to anyone she thinks is “cool”

Reactions: 11
Anna’s got some SERIOUS single white female vibes going on here. Even the carousel of outfit pictures is stolen from Brittany 😬
I think she gets crushes on people and wants to be like them. She was like this with that American girl whose name escapes me right now 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Katie Jane Hughes, Molly Baz/Bon Appetit, Psycle, and now Brittany Bathgate. She needs to her her own personality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Katie Jane Hughes isn't American, she just seems to affect an American accent

The pink eyeshadow look suits absolutely no one
Ooh ok, thanks. I stand corrected. I 100% thought she was American, just shows how much attention I pay 😂

And, it absolutely doesn’t!

Reactions: 1
That's a bit embarrassing, it's not just inspiration but blatant copying:oops:

I guess she moved on from BA pretty quickly.

Reactions: 3
I'd just like to say she now has two pairs of black linen Arket trousers, one in a size Small, one in a size Medium. Cos who doesn't need two pairs of the exact same £60 trousers in their capsule wardrobe?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would rate this if it was for a video, I used my favourite creators outfits and copied them for a week.... but she’s just such a fan girl who latches on to anyone she thinks is “cool”
Katie Snooks just did a video like this and it was really good. She picked some photos from Instagram and then found stuff in her wardrobe to recreate the look. First full video I've sat through in ages!

Reactions: 4
I wish more people in YT comments would call her out for the 'capsule' bullshit.

Reactions: 9
The fact that she still believes her seasonal hauls are capsule wardrobes is kind of incredible because she has built an entire brand around that (it's when she started the whole Edited Life bs). It's the exact opposite of a capsule wardrobe imo, her buying over-priced "pieces" that she claims she will get SO much wear out for three months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The fact that she still believes her seasonal hauls are capsule wardrobes is kind of incredible because she has built an entire brand around that (it's when she started the whole Edited Life bs). It's the exact opposite of a capsule wardrobe imo, her buying over-priced "pieces" that she claims she will get SO much wear out for three months.
Just the words ‘edited life’ make me mad. Why are these bloggers constantly pushing this sanitised and unoriginal content/style/life advice. What’s wrong with a little mess, a little chaos and character. Nothing wrong with a minimalist approach (which is my style anyway) but ‘edited’? Bore off Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How and why have I not seen pages and pages of comments about those absolutely hideous grandad sandals?! Does she think she’s stylish in them? She looks like she’s about to embark on an over 70’s walking holiday! Absolutely horrific in every way, those monstrosities need burning, and quickly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.