The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’ll be more of these declutters I feel..... yes because you’re moving!!! Just say, why is it a well kept secret? It’s not difficult to say we’re hoping to move so need to have things ready to go so we can move out quickly.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly don't have to say sold the apartment, however it seems declutter and capsule and food are all she really has content wise

Reactions: 4
I find the whole declutter video is so strange, we all know that she is moving soon. If I were her, I will declutter while I am packing - put the stuff that you need in the moving box and get rid of the stuff that you don't need.

What is the point of 'decluttering' and removing everything from the cupboard - just to be put in a box again?

Right, for content! (sorry, this is so extra, like someone mentioned earlier, she just did a kitchen edit - I am not living in her house, but I can even tell where she store her bin and where she store her cutlery. Influencers are extra AF, reminds me of Hinch when she cleans her toaster, she throws her breadcrumbs on the kitchen top (instead of the bin!) and uses a handheld vacuum to suck up the crumbs)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I find the whole declutter video is so strange, we all know that she is moving soon. If I were her, I will declutter while I am packing - put the stuff that you need in the moving box and get rid of the stuff that you don't need.

What is the point of 'decluttering' and removing everything from the cupboard - just to be put in a box again?

Right, for content! (sorry, this is so extra, like someone mentioned earlier, she just did a kitchen edit - I am not living in her house, but I can even tell where she store her bin and where she store her cutlery. Influencers are extra AF, reminds me of Hinch when she cleans her toaster, she throws her breadcrumbs on the kitchen top (instead of the bin!) and uses a handheld vacuum to suck up the crumbs)
We don’t know when she’s moving though? Or do we? Sometimes it can be months before actually moving. I can imagine they will have bought something that will require some renovating as well.

A bit off topic but how do we know that Mark has quit his job ? Did they disclose it ?
On LinkedIn, he doesn’t have a current job.

They may have accepted an offer, but up until the exchange it may all fall through. I wouldn’t be posting online about it either in case it does fall through.

Reactions: 4
This might have been discussed before, but why does Anna buy/wear so much merch? Multiple Glossier hoodies and sweatshirts, a Bon Appetit jumper, now Bod by Rod merch too (I know the BBR stuff is raising money but feel like she'd have bought it in any case). Even she and Lily had their own merch sweaters made if I remember correctly?? I'm sure there are other examples too. It just feels like a strange thing for a woman in her 30s to do, to continually feel the need to be a walking billboard/make sure everyone knows how cool she is and what brands she's into. I don't know why it bothers me so much but there we have it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This might have been discussed before, but why does Anna buy/wear so much merch? Multiple Glossier hoodies and sweatshirts, a Bon Appetit jumper, now Bod by Rod merch too (I know the BBR stuff is raising money but feel like she'd have bought it in any case). Even she and Lily had their own merch sweaters made if I remember correctly?? I'm sure there are other examples too. It just feels like a strange thing for a woman in her 30s to do, to continually feel the need to be a walking billboard/make sure everyone knows how cool she is and what brands she's into. I don't know why it bothers me so much but there we have it 😂
The merch is a substitute personality. Because she doesn’t have one without it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She otos
The Bon Appetit jumper will probably be in the bin, now that BA has been in the news with their toxic work environment. In an Instagram Q&A she said she had unsubscribed. Of course. She would not want that to rub off on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She otos

The Bon Appetit jumper will probably be in the bin, now that BA has been in the news with their toxic work environment. In a Instagram Q&A she said she had unsubscribed. Of course. She would not want that to rub off on her.
Yep, she had to drop BA pretty quick! Can't wait to see her replace their jumper with a Waitrose & Partners tabard... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here comes the Birkenstock chat for the next 2 months.

My prediction - AL on YouTube, monthly fav in July, how she waited so long to try it, they are the comfiest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here comes the Birkenstock chat for the next 2 months.

My prediction - AL on YouTube, monthly fav in July, how she waited so long to try it, they are the comfiest
“I’m having a Birkenstock moment... oh my wooord they are sooo comfy. And you know me, I’m a bit of a sweaty Betty but don’t get sweaty feet in these!”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can I just say Brittany Bathgate was just raving about Birkenstock in her last vlog, coincidence much.

Edit: Seen she’s bought the same black ones BB has as well..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anna’s latest style video is the Brittany Bathgate version of “When you order it online VS when it arrives”

• Haha
Honestly hope she stops talking about capsule wardrobe ever again, she bought more clothes in a week than I do in a year!
Lily gets pregnant because she is bored with life; Anna buys tit because she is bored with life.
She needs to volunteer or just go out to see how real people live

• Haha
View attachment 182423

Hahahahaha! I just can’t with this woman anymore! What is this utter shite?! This isn’t a recipe. I can’t believe anyone would ask for this. Only an utter moron wouldn’t know how to make a basic crumble. She’s literally telling people to put cooked fruit in the bottom of a dish, sprinkle oats on top and bung it on the oven. “No quantity- just make it taste yum.” Utter, utter crap content.
HAHAH babe, wrong thread, this is Anna's - i mean although they are identical, same same boring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAHAH babe, wrong thread, this is Anna's - i mean although they are identical, same same boring
Ahhh crap lol. Anna, Lily, they merge into one in my mind.😂 I’ve deleted it so people don’t think I was talking about Anna but leave your quote up as a reminder of how they’ve been one boring entity so much so I can’t distinguish between the two of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah and not very capsule wardrobe appropriate (not that she has a capsule in first place)

Reactions: 5
Ahhh crap lol. Anna, Lily, they merge into one in my mind.😂 I’ve deleted it so people don’t think I was talking about Anna but leave your quote up as a reminder of how they’ve been one boring entity so much so I can’t distinguish between the two of them!
If you want to have a good LOL go watch Lydia Elise Millen's stories now about the damn chard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.