The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, we’ve got Lily coping Phillipa Bloom now Anna copying Brittany Bathgate. It’s embarrassing!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh Anna...
Hahahaha, I wondered why she was wearing that – bra thingy – as a top when trying to affiliate sell her trousers. Weird choice. Also in the original outfit imo, unless you’re going to the beach.

Reactions: 6
Could be a lockdown food baby!
I think you could be right! I don't love the speculation. Today I wore an oversized cotton shirt over high-waisted jeans and it definitely made my stomach look larger than it is.

Reactions: 5
A bit off topic but how do we know that Mark has quit his job ? Did they disclose it ?
I don’t think so, I think we’re all just guessing because he’s been around her a lot. And I think in some recent vlog he said he was working from home, but not what exactly he’s doing.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think so, I think we’re all just guessing because he’s been around her a lot. And I think in some recent vlog he said he was working from home, but not what exactly he’s doing.
About a year ago, she split the shares of the company 50:50 with mark, all her blog photos of late have been taken by Mark, her next company accounts will have average number of number of employees and I think it’ll have 2 or 3 on there

Reactions: 5
About a year ago, she split the shares of the company 50:50 with mark, all her blog photos of late have been taken by Mark, her next company accounts will have average number of number of employees and I think it’ll have 2 or 3 on there
Dear lord...does this mean he is working for her now?
another influencer husband/photographer 😅

Reactions: 3
The most boring couple in Brighton (or perhaps Britain?) A childless couple in their thirties who like to be tucked up in bed by 8.30pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guess who's posted a declutter video. Nothing said about moving but she’s obviously having a clear out to prepare!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have only listened to the beginning of one of her and Lily's podcasts. But Anna was talking about a neighbour's cat and Lily said something like do you think you will get a cat when you move? and then paused and was like one day.. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who declutters their kitchen in a crisp cream boiler suit? Only Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched her latest vlog. Decluttering, a Waitrose and Partners recipe and some £80 leggings.

She also has a lot of clutter and messy cupboards for someone who considers herself Brighton’s answer to Marie Kondo 😂

Reactions: 13
Just had her summer capsule wardrobe haul from 2017 recommended to me on YouTube. Not a single thing has appeared in the recent videos...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It isn’t a capsule wardrobe, she puts an edited selection in to her actual wardrobe, stuffs the rest under the bed and in the attic.

Kitchen declutter 🙄 haven’t you just shown us your edited kitchen, couldn’t you have done it then for more of an interesting video? Since I unsubscribed there hasn’t been a single video I’ve felt I’ve needed to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.