The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked about Anna writing a cook book and she laughed and said that their cooking was very basic. Which is true, but I don't think having basic ideas has ever stopped a YouTuber from getting a book deal ;-D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed with all of the above, I don’t want to speculate but I was on the live and she looks pregnant. I didn’t want to come on here and comment as I thought I was the only one who maybe thought that but clearly you all got the same feelings.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think anything of it, but...they do like to throw you off with an old pic! The weather doesn’t fit that outfit does it. Hmm 😂

Reactions: 3
I would normally never ever say this, but....Anna is doing a live on IG right now and wearing the widest, longest shirt ever and I know that doesnt mean she's pregnant but the first second I saw of that video and we could only see her sideview....she looks pregnant. She and Mark are cooking something right now, in case you're interested :-D
She’s worn fitted clothes in recent photos though, unless she took lots of photos in advance to hide her emerging bump later on.

Reactions: 7
That apron is a weird style that crossed over and hangs open at the back. There’s no way a size 6 person could not look pregnant in that apron. I love to speculate but in this instance, I 100% don’t think she’s pregnant. It’s a gross shapeless apron, nothing more.

Yeah, probably :) . Again, I'm not usually someone to speculate about someone being pregnant and I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Reactions: 1
That apron is a weird style that crossed over and hangs open at the back. There’s no way a size 6 person could not look pregnant in that apron. I love to speculate but in this instance, I 100% don’t think she’s pregnant. It’s a gross shapeless apron, nothing more.
I didn't see the live but that sounds like the type of aprons they tend to use on Bon Appetit so I'm not surprised she has one

Maybe she is wearing it on purpose so there are more views on that IGTV which does look sponsored

She had a glass of wine on the anniversary though? Or maybe she didn’t, maybe it was just for show who knows.

Nah Anna is too ‘proper’ to conceive with intention without the house move, she pdf and checklist everything, I don’t think that is the supposed flow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, copying Anna down to the last detail has worked for Lily, so maybe Anna thinks now it's time for her to do the same ;-D And yeah, it's cringe in every case.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.