The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with Anna's mouth? I know this is a weird question but there's something up with it and I can';t work it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is wrong with Anna's mouth? I know this is a weird question but there's something up with it and I can';t work it out.
Kind of squint and she has a bit of a lisp and doesn’t fully open one side of her lips but I’m not actually sure what’s properly wrong with it

Reactions: 3
Her jaw alignment makes her smile asymmetrical I think, I don't know if it's "wrong" or not. I think the half-open mouth influencer smile/guffaw doesn't help though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will take Anna’s mouth any other day than looking at Lily’s lips. On GG ppl were quite mean about her mouth, I guess that is how she was born with

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She talks out of one side of her mouth. I saw a comment on one of her videos once and now I can’t I see it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol I don't know, nothing seems to be wrong with her mouth/face to me but the no lower teeth thing has something to do with the too posed instagram smile imo.

Reactions: 2
She’s a good looking woman, wonky jaw or not. It’s honestly never bothered me. The world would be a boring place if we all looked the same.

Reactions: 20
She must earn a fortune if they can afford to get another mortgage on her salary alone. I'm right in thinking that Mark quit his job to go back to university/become her lackey, didn't he?
Is this true? Can anyone shed some light here (or point me to where it was discussed previously)?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how to express this properly - but I cannot stand her makeup declutters! Her newest post is ‘condensing her makeup collection’. I know she’s moved miles away from Vivianna does Makeup but her collection is so small and boring for a blogger/influencer. Obviously that would be a good thing if it meant reduction in waste/wiser spending, but she’ll buy 6/7 foundations and declutter them all. Gets rid of any mildly exciting or different eyeshadow or lipstick colour she possesses. It just reiterates to me how dull she is, such a shame too because a bright lip on her can be gorge! She just limits herself so much, obviously no one needs makeup, or even then anything more than the minimum - but when your job is focused around beauty/lifestyle like hers is... it just really bothers me!

and I like Anna generally... except for the awful,repetitive, non-capsule ‘capsule’ wardrobe content - the money! The waste! Who is she fooling!?

Sorry for the rant - first post haha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is this true? Can anyone shed some light here (or point me to where it was discussed previously)?
I am sure someone in this thread knows more than I do, but yes it seems that Mark works with Anna full time now. I am not sure if he is still studying or not, for some reason I thought he finished last summer but could be wrong. I was watching a couple of vlogs from last summer and Anna mentioned Mark coming back from work / London so he def still had an office job up till then. I am thinking he started working with her towards the end of last year?

It astounds me that she ever got as popular as she has.... she is so cringey and hard to watch.

Reactions: 7
She won’t be getting another mortgage, they’ll either transfer for the one they currently have now or take the profits off their old one and get a fresh mortgage, they won’t have 2 mortgages, she has tired mark as a tax thing, I’m sure her income alone was 50K last year

Reactions: 2
I am sure someone in this thread knows more than I do, but yes it seems that Mark works with Anna full time now. I am not sure if he is still studying or not, for some reason I thought he finished last summer but could be wrong. I was watching a couple of vlogs from last summer and Anna mentioned Mark coming back from work / London so he def still had an office job up till then. I am thinking he started working with her towards the end of last year?
I had no idea that Mark works with/for Anna now! I saw someone on their Facebook group asked about what Mark and Rich do for jobs for their FAQ podcast next week, it had a fair few likes so I'm hoping it gets answered then!

I would normally never ever say this, but....Anna is doing a live on IG right now and wearing the widest, longest shirt ever and I know that doesnt mean she's pregnant but the first second I saw of that video and we could only see her sideview....she looks pregnant. She and Mark are cooking something right now, in case you're interested :-D

• Wow
I would normally never ever say this, but....Anna is doing a live on IG right now and wearing the widest, longest shirt ever and I know that doesnt mean she's pregnant but the first second I saw of that video and we could only see her sideview....she looks pregnant. She and Mark are cooking something right now, in case you're interested :-D
She’s got one of those old style aprons on, but it might explain why the podcast was Anna asking Lily questions about motherhood and why they’ve suddenly sold the flat

She’s got one of those old style aprons on, but it might explain why the podcast was Anna asking Lily questions about motherhood and why they’ve suddenly sold the flat
She put that apron on after a while, before you could see the shirt and what, well, looks like a pregnant belly. I hate speculating over someone's body like that and I would never write a comment about it on her social media. But I honestly thought I might have missed an official announcement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.