The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a nice flat, for some reason I thought it was in more of a period building, I'm just sick of the colour palette as all show homes near me are those colours.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if this is why Anna recently made videos of every room in the flat again - her last chance to get content out of them all before they move on! I’m quite looking forward to her moving/redecoration videos, Anna has decorated the flat nicely so I’m sure the new place will be nice too.
that's what i was thinking!! it makes total sense that she's put extra effort into finalising some touches in the flat and filming all of it, as it's primo content prior to the move.

i'm pretty happy for them, comparatively to other influencers anyway!

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s finally cottoned on that she doesn’t need to spend £££ every month getting someone else to do her brows?

Let’s hope she never gets them laminated ever again.

Reactions: 8
(First post, been reading for a while!)

New hoover - definitely a sign that their new place will be a renovation as they'll need something powerful to lift dust. I wonder why they haven't announced that they're moving?

Reactions: 2

New hoover - definitely a sign that their new place will be a renovation as they'll need something powerful to lift dust. I wonder why they haven't announced that they're moving?
Could still be early days. Property purchases/sales fall through all the time and they might be trying not to get their hopes up.

Reactions: 4

I appreciate that she has not AL the hoover, other influencers be like swipe the duck up. That is why anna is more likable than most

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, after reading here and seeing they'd sold the flat I had to go look, I am quite shocked, for some reason I had in my mind it was a 2 story style flat and the stairs were to the kitchen/living room floor and then up to the bedrooms and bathrooms, quite shocked to see the actual layout (I don't follow her religiously, just here and there). They've made quite a lot of money off the house looking on zoopla and what they paid for it, I also can't remember when they first got the house and videos from back then but they have done such a good job from what it was when they first got it (pictures on zoopla) to what it is now. I wonder if a new house means they are trying for a family now - it was only time after Lily & Rich

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They will have spent a lot on the flat though. And I’m staying safely up north cos you’d get a barn conversion for that money here in Yorkshire!

I’m quite looking forward to the reno , bit of fresh gifted furniture content!

Reactions: 5
Oh wow, after reading here and seeing they'd sold the flat I had to go look, I am quite shocked, for some reason I had in my mind it was a 2 story style flat and the stairs were to the kitchen/living room floor and then up to the bedrooms and bathrooms, quite shocked to see the actual layout (I don't follow her religiously, just here and there). They've made quite a lot of money off the house looking on zoopla and what they paid for it, I also can't remember when they first got the house and videos from back then but they have done such a good job from what it was when they first got it (pictures on zoopla) to what it is now. I wonder if a new house means they are trying for a family now - it was only time after Lily & Rich
Oh no, please don’t speculate if someone’s trying for a baby or not. Also, saying it’s time after Lily and Rich is just weird. Anna is 29, why the pressure to have a kid? And even if she was 40, no one should pressure her about conceiving. It’s their choice, (or if any issues, their struggle) let’s not get into that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh no, please don’t speculate if someone’s trying for a baby or not. Also saying it’s time after Lily and Rich is just weird. Anna is 29 why the pressure to have a kid? And even if she was 40 no one should pressure her about conceiving. It’s their choice, (or if any issues, their struggle) let’s not get into that!
Not that it matters either way but Anna is 31 this year.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.