The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll save anyone from Anna’s new vlog and summarise.

Shows us a new shirt that was £130, a new face cream that’s £110, her £115 bleached PE kit, a Bbc good food recipe, a Waitrose and partners recipe, a workout and her film club.
Yawn... I know we’re in lockdown and opportunities are limited but her content is so repetitive.

Also, her cookies are cakey. If you like that sort of thing then they’re fine but personally I prefer a crispy/chewy cookie.

Reactions: 11

Shows us a new shirt that was £130, a new face cream that’s £110, her £115 bleached PE kit, a Bbc good food recipe, a Waitrose and partners recipe, a workout and her film club.
Yawn... I know we’re in lockdown and opportunities are limited but her content is so repetitive.

Also, her cookies are cakey. If you like that sort of thing then they’re fine but personally I prefer a crispy/chewy cookie.
Face cream £110!!!! How much money does she have to burn!

Reactions: 5
Face cream £110!!!! How much money does she have to burn!
Obviously it was #kindlygifted lol

Thank you for this.

She just spent a bit more than 2/3 of what I get in social security a month on just 3 items, thats insane!
Honestly! She spent over my monthly rent on a few bits of clothing. Obviously good on her if she can afford all this luxury stuff but wish she could stop trying to be relatable and humble

Reactions: 3
Yes, I don't really care that some of them are wealthy beyond reason and if they can afford to buy a £100+ face cream or a scrap of fabric of a top, then good for them. Just don't come to us with lectures about how to budget, please.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone tried Anna's cookie recipe? I am tempted to try it because people keep banging on about it but I know that it could just be influencer hype and I don't want to waste ingredients on a bad cookie recipe. 😅
I haven’t tried it yet but Cupcake Jemma has a recipe for the same style of cookie and they’re amazing.

Please let me moan about her cookies. Yea the recipe is good but i cut down on the sugar from 300g (white and brown) to 230-240g. I used dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, otherwise it will be sickening sweet.

Also can she not pretend that she invented this recipe? I saw one recipe online which is similar to her, but it is a US based one so everything was in oz/cups instead of grams. Anna invented the steps such as freezing and turning it around, other than that they are the same.

Since Jan 20 to present,l have only bought 1-2 top. And they are below 20 pound each. I truly believed that 90% of us here has the real capsule wardrobe.

Reactions: 4
I think the worst part is that the bought the 50 pound cycling shorts originally 'to only wear at home and not in public'. She spends insane amounts of money on clothes to wear just in the house.
Yes to this! the only clothes i wear in the house are clothes that I used to wear out but have worn out hah.x

I also hate this trend of influencers being self-deprecating in order to disguise that they really just want praise - see her waitrose ad post 'Please can we all ignore the triangle hair ' what even is triangle hair, ugh

Reactions: 4
Please let me moan about her cookies. Yea the recipe is good but i cut down on the sugar from 300g (white and brown) to 230-240g. I used dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, otherwise it will be sickening sweet.

Also can she not pretend that she invented this recipe? I saw one recipe online which is similar to her, but it is a US based one so everything was in oz/cups instead of grams. Anna invented the steps such as freezing and turning it around, other than that they are the same.
Nahhh, she didn’t invent freezing the dough. I’ve been doing it for years. Helps keep the butter hard so it doesn’t spread the cookie too thin when baking.

I’m a huge fan of the Levain cookies, but I found the chocolate chip cookie recipe from Gimme Some Oven to be far superior to Anna’s. Chewy and golden.

Nahhh, she didn’t invent freezing the dough. I’ve been doing it for years. Helps keep the butter hard so it doesn’t spread the cookie too thin when baking.

I’m a huge fan of the Levain cookies, but I found the chocolate chip cookie recipe from Gimme Some Oven to be far superior to Anna’s. Chewy and golden.
I need try that recipe! Thanks a lot!

It’s when she said, even this card is in Caroline yellow.... and they were two different shades of yellow

Reactions: 7
Anna couldn’t have been more annoying in her latest vlog. Squeeing over Caroline Hirons’ book, she repeated herself over and over again - she needs to increase her vocabulary!
Also another vlog with far too much Mark, when will vloggers realise nobody wants to see their boring drip partners?!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why I dislike mark so much, he seem so vanila, they both seem so vanilla.

but at the same time if I find out in ten years time he turn into a psycho serial killer who had the bodies of 18 actual humans in a makeup fridge in his shed,
I don’t think I’d blink twice.
(I’m reading hat back and it looks worse than it sounds in my head)

there is just something off about him 😂
I can’t even be arsed to hate on Anna, she’s so “nice“

its not even meant as a compliment, she’s just so.......nice

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know why I dislike mark so much, he seem so vanila, they both seem so vanilla.

but at the same time if I find out in ten years time he turn into a psycho serial killer who had the bodies of 18 actual humans in a makeup fridge in his shed,
I don’t think I’d blink twice.
(I’m reading hat back and it looks worse than it sounds in my head)

there is just something off about him 😂
I can’t even be arsed to hate on Anna, she’s so “nice“

its not even meant as a compliment, she’s just so.......nice
Agree with the serial killer vibe, he’s low key controlling in the vlogs and Anna is such a doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.