The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always assumed she probably wouldn't, too. But then I don't have children, so I do tend to expect other women not to want them either :D.

Reactions: 6
Why does she refer to inanimate objects as ‘she’? ‘She’s ready’ when showing a cake etc. Small complaint but it just seems so strange.

Anna is fairly harmless but she can be so off putting with the expensive clothes, constant bland cooking and constantly being in her house. I know we’re in lockdown, but take the camera on a walk? Do a Q&A in a local park?
I’m also in the same age group as both Anna and Lily but genuinely can’t relate at all.
I spotted this, and am fairly certain it's because some of the chefs (Molly, Carla) do this in their Bon Appetite videos!

Reactions: 3
This is a very petty complaint from me, but I’ve been catching up with her videos, and in one of her day-in-the-life styles (I forget which one, they all blend), she does a time lapse of her barre class workout.

Now, I’ve never taken a barre class that’s not precisely to do with ballet dance training, so I don’t really have any experience with them. Presumably, Anna isn’t learning ballet? This is just a trendy gym class? Anyway, my god, it annoyed me so much to see her stance during the barre workouts! Admittedly, it was very quick, but I was saying, “Stop rolling over your ankles, why aren’t you turning out properly?!” at the screen.

Do they not instruct you on how to properly bring your knees out over your toes from your hips in these classes? Or is Anna just spectacularly bad at it?
Laughing at this hard because I know where you're coming from. I know the concept of a barre class yet still, my old ballet brain kicks in whenever I'm watching people sickling etc.

Reactions: 2
Ha my husband was in his 30s when we had our first but he definitely wasn’t out travelling and spending a tit ton of money in his twenties. Though, he also isn’t an Instagram influencer who gets gifted holidays/clothes/a million other things so he spent his twenties working and saving 🙈

I don’t see Anna having children. Or, she won’t have one until her late 30s. They have a very nice lifestyle and I think all she’ll have to do is look at Lily and her constant complaining in order to be put off motherhood.
Anna won't get a dog or a cat though I think she is quite an animal lover herself, but having a dog will impact her perfectly curated lifestyle. I mean she works at home 24/7 wouldn't she want a companion? This is the only reason I can think of.

I don’t think Anna and Mark will have kids anytime soon either. I get the impression her friends aren’t having kids (aside from moany Lily). Plus, she’s too much of a control freak.

I’m sure she’ll have a spreadsheet racked up of the babies schedule and costings for having a baby before she even has one! I don’t think she’ll have one until they move house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anna won't get a dog or a cat though I think she is quite an animal lover herself, but having a dog will impact her perfectly curated lifestyle. I mean she works at home 24/7 wouldn't she want a companion? This is the only reason I can think of.
Imagine anal Anna and Mark having to house train a puppy or deal with cat fur. 😵

Reactions: 2
I don’t even regard her as organised tbh, just someone with way too much time on her hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m sure she’ll have a spreadsheet racked up of the babies schedule and costings for having a baby before she even has one! I don’t think she’ll have one until they move house
Do you think there will be a downloadable PDF list on her website?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is a very petty complaint from me, but I’ve been catching up with her videos, and in one of her day-in-the-life styles (I forget which one, they all blend), she does a time lapse of her barre class workout.

Now, I’ve never taken a barre class that’s not precisely to do with ballet dance training, so I don’t really have any experience with them. Presumably, Anna isn’t learning ballet? This is just a trendy gym class? Anyway, my god, it annoyed me so much to see her stance during the barre workouts! Admittedly, it was very quick, but I was saying, “Stop rolling over your ankles, why aren’t you turning out properly?!” at the screen.

Do they not instruct you on how to properly bring your knees out over your toes from your hips in these classes? Or is Anna just spectacularly bad at it?
The barre class I go to, is more about HIIT and strength but they do emphasize proper form. Perhaps Anna's is terrible because she's working out at home and not got an instructor correcting her.

I take it she has 4 separate capsule wardrobes given the size of the vacuum bags, at least admit it's not working out rather than using the in buzz words.

Reactions: 7
I've always assumed she probably wouldn't, too. But then I don't have children, so I do tend to expect other women not to want them either :D.
HAHA, I am the same. And then feel "disappointed" when they do. I wonder will Kate La Vie have kids? She doesn't give that vibe off to me.

I don’t even regard her as organised tbh, just someone with way too much time on her hands
Totally agree with this. I am this organised WITH a full time stressful job and a child. That’s what I want to see, Anna doing all her tit with a proper job and kids. Not sure life would be so curated then!!!

I think she does want kids perhaps not quite yet but her problem is she’s too much of a decent person to have her kid on screen and online forever, she’s perhaps more than aware that these babies and toddlers on peers videos will be wearing comprehensive uniforms and going to job interviews in the blink of an eye and really won’t appreciate it what their parents have left online for all to see

HAHA, I am the same. And then feel "disappointed" when they do. I wonder will Kate La Vie have kids? She doesn't give that vibe off to me.
She doesn’t strike me as someone who wants kids either, has she ever spoken about it?

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t strike me as someone who wants kids either, has she ever spoken about it?
I think she did on a video about approaching or being 30? I assume she’ll have talked about it on this weeks podcast too, I haven’t listened yet.

Reactions: 1
I think she did on a video about approaching or being 30? I assume she’ll have talked about it on this weeks podcast too, I haven’t listened yet.
I didn’t know Kate la Vie had a podcast? I thought she was only involved in Scotland’s Home of the year?

Currently catching up on her May Favourites video... watching her try to describe Hamnet is really quite painful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.