Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I don't really know if it's the done thing to make a new thread when your own thread title has the most likes, but the last thread is at 54 pages, and I have some time, so here we are! Thanks to everyone who voted for my thread title, and sorry to those who were sickened by it, and now have to see it for the next while.

So, after months of Tattle speculation, an ever increasing boob situation, and even a melasma moment, it has been confirmed: Anna is with child!

Expect many more of these (see below) bump 'moments' over the next few months. I'm expecting a full nude bump photo shoot (featuring Mark, also nude) before Anna gives birth to Mark Isaac 'Fig' Newton Jnr.

View attachment 544497
Blessed be the fruit, the Lord has opened 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Mark Newton has to be one of the worst photographers ever to pick up a camera. I was getting my other half to take a picture of me today for a work bio thing & gave him loads of orders lol & even he could see which pictures were unflattering and changed the angle etc. How did she not go nuts and say wtf is this picture? Has her smugness and detachment from reality gone so far she thinks she looks good in that pic???
You're asking if a woman with Angry Bird brows can tell if she looks good or not...

If Mark was my photographer, I'd fire him. Then re-hire him so I could fire him again.

• Haha

Helmi

It really really bugs me when influencers act as if people forget that they don't get a maternity leave because they're not employed, as if it'll fuck them over finically when in reality it's a great deal more flexibility and income that the majority of people get when they're employed. I think they do it to look relatable when actually it makes them look out of touch.
One of the top influencers in Finland had a baby last August and took a "maternity leave" (drastically cut down on content and put some side projects on hold) for the rest of the year. She ended up having her biggest turnover ever last year. I am not saying that she had a great year because of the baby but rather despite the baby, as influencer marketing was thriving in 2020. However, she did have quite a few lucrative baby brand deals, so having a baby probably didn't hurt her business.

This is why people like Lily and Anna kind of piss me off. Lily has been complaining ever since she had Grey that brands have dropped her because she's had a baby – conveniently not mentioning that she has also gained a lot of new partnerships. Anna saying that she will have zero income after having the baby is just ridiculous when there are entrepreneurs (hairdressers, cleaners, etc) who physically cannot work after having a baby and are literally on zero income. Anna and Lily can work part time, get loads of passive income and have had years to save for this occasion from their great earnings. So the "woe is me, I am being punished for having a baby" act is wearing thin.

• Heart

RibenaBerry

leaving this here bc if I almost choked on my breakfast, I don't want to be alone (also, I feel like we're this 🤏 close to a "tasteful" nude preggers photoshoot featuring our beloved Mark) + if this is what "not wanting to smother my audience with bÈBè content" looks like, I am a talking donkey
View attachment 558607
Please god no! 😱

Also, anyone want to point out to her that it’s her shadow not her “reflection”? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
She should be careful with daily videos!

- they can’t turn out one video a week without glaring mistakes, how can they make it a whole month.
- she’ll alienate A LOT of her audience because she can’t stop talking about being pregnant for a whole month.
- she’s so fecking boring with just one video a week, how will she be entertaining for daily videos?

And it’s so transparent — cashing in on views and AL to support her mat leave.

• Heart
At the beginning of the video she says she and Mark just had a super productive start of the day and I thought: right, at least they’ve worked for a couple of hours before lunch but that wasn’t it. Then she added: we did a little workout, Mark did peloton and I did pilates.
Is that what a productive Monday morning looks like to them?
They’re delusional.

• Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me why Anna is blaming the bank holiday on not getting the newsletter out? Isn't it supposed to go out on the first monday of the month? So that would mean she would have had to have written it BEFORE the bank holiday? If she didn't want to send it on the Monday, it would have gone out yesterday not today. Why is she blaming the bank holiday? Why is taking a bank holiday when you are self employed and really only work about 1 or 2 days a week so important?!

I really can't see how Anna is going to continue to produce content once bebe newton is here, she seems to be completely distracted by her personal life. I get it, she's pregnant and happy, but in reality people have to get on with their lives while being pregnant.

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Did someone here say that Anna suffers from IBS? If that's true, she probably can't eat many things which would then explain why she eats boring, beige food - at least it won't make her IBS worse.
I agree with your other points though.
Well she definitely suffers from BS 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Callan

VIP Member
I refuse to take skin advice from someone who looks like a boiled potato and who has two toilet brushes for eyebrows, I bet she saves those empties and reuses them through the year for her videos.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bletchley

I haven't watched Anna in so long, but my god, I'm 10 mins in to the vlog. I cannot believe how much time she has on her hands to be sat there with a notebook, telling us all about how she made the decision to 'lean in' to her cravings, as if it was something that had to be planned by the world's greatest project management team?! Christ, most women I know who have been pregnant were commuting and working up until the near end, having to make a decision about what Pret sandwich they'd most like at the last minute in the queue (and yeah... very aware that my pret reference here shows my class and privilege haha). She's acting like she's solved pregnancy here with the way she announces "I'm not forcing anything down"... yeah love, most women I know do this intuitively and don't need to write it in a bloody notebook?! What was that for... maybe so it features in a future newsletter?
I cannot believe how micromanaged the whole pregnancy is... its unhealthy

• Heart

Readinginks

VIP Member
I must say this pregnancy has revealed such an unpleasant smug side of her. Maybe it’s me being totally bitter after my two miscarriages last year and awful months of recovery, but I can no longer watch her moronic self-indulgent vlogs with karma comments and reminding us every 5 minutes of her sucking in 20 week pregnant tummy.

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
The thing about Anna's lying is that she seems to think it's really funny, cute and clever. She really seems to delight in deception. It's a real turn off!

BattieHattie

That smile reminds me of when our dog gets her lip caught on her front tooth.
I normally don’t disagree with anyone but for being overly harsh on here but I think you’re bang out of order. How dare you say that and not include a picture of your dog. It’s unbelievably rude

• Haha
Reactions: 47

jaymie

VIP Member
Anna is 100% the person who will be nice to your face will ripping you to absolute shreds behind your back. Her internet persona has been carefully constructed so as to be extremely bland and inoffensive. She never has a strong opinion on anything. However, lately, the cracks have started to show - or at least we can see that she's not as nice as she claims to be. If you look at Anna's comment section, though, most of the comments are extremely sycophantic. Seriously, some of these women need to get a grip if their hearts beat faster at the thought of Anna being pregnant, or if they get teary at the sight of Mark crying. WTAF?!

Another thing. When Anna first saw Mark, she declared: 'He's mine!' (As if anyone else wanted him). These are not the words of a shy, sheltered girl.
Oh she is also that girl in school that said she hasn't revise, but she has indeed revised for the past 2 weeks.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I don’t see any difference between Anna giving skincare recs now and when she was doing it pre-pregnancy. At the end of the day, she still doesn’t know anything about skincare🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Justlurking1

The thing is...the brand is on twitter, she could’ve DMed them. Also, they have a store locator on their website.
Blatant begging I am actually embarrassed on her behalf. I tried to reply saying she can find this info on the website but it seems to have been deleted now. Brand probs got in touch.

• Angry
  • Sick