Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
View attachment 576144

What the chuffing fuck is this "look"?!
Is she just trolling now?
How can she think this looks good? How?! And there's that smug smirk again. Ugh!

One of the comments on the video (I did not watch the video btw!) is praising Anna for changing her outfit so many times. 'You must have been exhausted. Well done you.' WTF?! I guess the bar is really low where Anna is concerned these days and changing outfits constitutes hard work now? Some of these women who comment on Anna's videos seriously need to get a grip. She's pregnant, not terminally ill.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

RibenaBerry

I’m beginning to dislike Anna more than Lily. At least what you see is what you get with Lily, she’s mean, moany, unaware of her privilege, and totally stupid. But I feel like everything Anna has been doing recently really points to her being duplicitous and manipulative - the fake online persona is wearing thin...

• Heart
Reactions: 56

CatCafe234

VIP Member
I watched the vid cos I was bored. I ended up being more bored after wards.

I’ve never been pregnant before but is there really that much of a difference between 6/7/8/9 etc pregnant? I mean when she said ‘6 weeks is the time you normally feel sick’ and then going ‘7 weeks pregnant and I haven’t been sick’. And using the notepad to write down what’s in the app. More time and money than sense.

Please don’t let this be a thing until the bébe is born!
Anna really does need some company. I’ve never been pregnant so I should probably STFU, but genuinely does any normal person have time to literally log their farts in a specially purchased notebook? It just seems bizarre and the height of navel-gazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder what Anna would think of our collective repulsion of marvellous Mark who is perfect in every way. Remember she said something about not being able to cope with negative opinions of things close to her hence why she only shows certain things on her channel and IG shop. None of us are buying Mark nanna & wouldn't take him if he came free with binoculars and dad sandals included.
Ive said it before but he’s the reason I started having unwatchable moments and then an unsubscribe situation. I hate influencer husbands and much of my ick comes from him muscling in to the content when I didn’t ask for it. Trying to get a slice of the influencer pie WELL NO ONE WANTS YOU MARK. Get your own job. I also directly attribute it to Anna’s decline from stylish normal eyebrowed woman to the hessian sack wearing Ming the Merciless she has become.

A quick Pinterest search to find old Anna, this is why I followed her. Where has she gone?
1DB95626-6AAC-48D7-8C23-9C5A149A739E.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
You know, the more I think about that fucking karma comment I want to scream.

I just finished my first cycle of TTC and found out this morning I didn’t conceive. Now, I am an intelligent woman who’s been reading and tracking and all that stuff and I know the stats about conceiving in your first month, but my hopes were still up. We’ve waited a long time, and through a lot of health issues on my end, for this to be the first time to try.

But I was thinking today, as I had to teach through the sadness, just how deeply fucked her karma comment was on so many levels. Firstly, what’s been discussed here — that she was “lucky” and others aren’t —(fuck right off Anna). Secondly, and this is what I was thinking about today, is for her female followers who might not know a whole lot about conception (I mean lily didn’t even know you needed to ovulate) and will be looking to Anna and taking her word as gospel (bless their hearts😅). What happens when they don’t conceive on their first month like their “BFF on the internet Anna”. They’ll start feeling like failure and that they don’t measure up or compare to Anna, because she said she had karma on her side and they didn’t? I just find it so deeply sad. I think it’s so disgusting for her, and many other influencers, to put out this type of information. More so the “thanks to karma we got pregnant on the first try” rather than her stating they got pregnant on the first try. A lot of people do, a lot of people don’t.

I hope what I’m saying here is making sense. I don’t want to come off as woe is me and whiny about my (actual lack of) problems. I just want to highlight that she could be doing quite a bit of damage to young women who look up to her (🤢) or don’t have a figure in their lives they can talk to about this — and feel more comfortable with the parasocial relationship rather than reading up in books etc.

And now every time I see that smug face she’s pulling in her photos , I just imagine her thinking “we have karma on our side and you don’t” and then cackling like an immature school girl.

oh, and she looks like a giant inside of a toilet roll in that beige knit dress shared up thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Mark is the epitome of a “well, actually ...” guy and that’s all I need to know about his personality to be turned off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

CatCafe234

VIP Member
She’s going to be so embarrassed in twenty years when she looks back at photos of her with her newborn and all she can see is her fucking eyebrows.
To be fair, I suspect that when the child looks back at photos of them all the first question would be ‘Mum and Dad, were you in a cult when I was born?’ The current fashion choices (of the pair of them) are just odd. It doesn’t look classy, minimalist and Scandi, it just looks like the kind of photos that Netflix will use at the start of the documentary about how it all went wrong ...

• Haha
Reactions: 54

focusdochas

VIP Member
KJH makeup techniques may not be my style but she doesn’t pretend she’s something she’s not. Positive vibes is tone deaf and in my opinion distasteful when someone is talking about fertility treatments, especially when she’s shoving baby content down our necks and gone full mummy insta within hours of announcing pregnancy

poopettemetis

VIP Member
her stories from yesterday and today (yes, I'm avoiding school work), she must be taking the piss with all those ad/gifted items and then making a separate ad break, wtf

also the part about the razor company believing it's one's decision to shave or not got me eyerolling so hard
View attachment 573569

View attachment 573574
View attachment 573575
View attachment 573577
View attachment 573579
View attachment 573580
The affliate linked “what I wish I was wearing now” list got me. Can’t even fit into those clothes and she’s still making money off of them. SMDH.

Has anyone else noticed how shilly her content has gotten over the past year? It seems like she’s pushing buy buy buy more and more every day.

• Heart
  • Sad

wagner1985

Guys, that pregnancy vlog. I cannot. I've never heard someone say pregnant so many times. I'm 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I'm 5 weeks and 5 days PREGNANT. I'm 6 weeks and 2 days PREGNANT!!!! I'M 7 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS PREGNANT.

I fully hate-watched and given my own personal circumstances, probably shouldn't have, but was feeling strong and also curious as to how she dealt with this topic and I can't believe what a load of drivel that was. She mentioned a few times she was worried about having a miscarriage, but never made any attempt to acknowledge those who may have suffered loss or difficulties conceiving. She says the stats are so high for miscarriage and then makes absolutely no effort to say sorry if you've been through that. I'm not saying there should be a trigger warning because it was my choice to watch a video clearly about pregnancy, but some kind of acknowledgement of other people's struggles would have been welcome. Same goes for the karma comment someone picked up on further up the thread, what a load of bullshit. It's hurtful and for someone with 500k followers, I feel more thought should be put into this. Is my expectation too high?

Also why was her voice so high pitched?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

jaymie

VIP Member
Anna and Mark in the last few mins of the vlog make me sick, they’re total squares? Why do we watch their boring shit?!
I am guilty for hate watching. But i dont know how her fans liking it, is the same shit over and over again.

Hello how are we all. Welcome to the new weekly vlog.

Sit in front of the camera, putting the same eye shadow and make up. Showing us all the gifted items that she likes.

Then ootd- stood in front of the mirror, leg out, socks and sandals combo, frumpy top and mum jeans.

Let’s celebrate Mark’s existence.

Books.

Finally she cooks another beige food which consist of either ready roll pastry, leeks, garlic, cheese, cream of all kind. No spices please because it is too exotic. Salt and pepper will do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

MoniC

Chatty Member
As a former horse girl, this is what this kind of leggings always remind me of....
Web 1920 – 1.png

(not that Anna looks like horse obvs)

• Haha

SachaStark

Excellently put, @Helmi.

Surely it’s also an insult to those young women who are self-employed, and who genuinely take the risk of a period of zero income when they give themselves leave after a baby.

Personally, I’m down for us keeping a running tally of the number of times she posts an affiliate link to Instagram whilst she is on maternity leave. And I’m not one to generally keep track of things like this, but I think she’s lowered the bar of behaviour herself with that comment on the podcast.

Zero income, sure Jan. Banking on the majority of her followers not understanding how affiliate links and AdSense work, more like.

• Heart
I'm absolutely baffled as to why she hasn't corrected saying karma had been good to them re conception.

I'm 100% sure she forgot the concept of karma/used the wrong expression, or used it in the wrong way, but surely someone has pointed this out to her and is worth a correction?

Karma is quite literally the concept of doing good deeds, and therefore being more likely to receive good deeds/luck back in return, whether directly (e.g. being nice to strangers would make it more likely that another stranger will be nice to you, as you are personally contributing to the quality of stranger interaction) or indirectly (you help an old lady cross the road, and then 5 minutes later you find a fiver on the floor).
There is no other way her sentence could be interpreted other than "our luck here is related to all the good deeds we've done". The expression she was looking for was "luck has been on our side", "the universe/gods have been kind to us". We all use expressions wrong all the time, but should correct ourselves if we are accidentally harmful.

ALSO, people usually talk about karma when specifically mentioning the good deed they did, not the consequence alone, which is even more odd. Usually it's "I did X good thing, hopefully that will bring me good karma" or "I found a fiver on the floor the other day, may have been good karma from helping that old lady cross the road". Not "this good thing happened to us, must be all that good karma we've been storing up from being such great human beings!" as claiming you deserve good karma without a particular example is a bit boastful imo.

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
They were talking baby names on the podcast and Anna said she liked the name Norman. Norman Newton. I kid you not. Thankfully Mark vetoed that one. When Lily and Rich were talking baby names, Rich vetoed the name 'Panda.' Seriously. Lily also liked the name Bear. It just goes to show that while 'Grey' is a terrible name for that cute little girl, it could have been worse.

Grandad Mark's 'Top of the Box' is Gardeners' World. Surprise! He also has a subscription to Gardeners' World magazine. Of course he does.

Anna's giggling is off the charts on the podcast. She really needs to cut it out! She refers to Mark as her 'baby daddy,' and says they are currently in a 'baby love bubble.' That's when I had to switch off!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
Sometimes when I don't have the patience to sit through someone's vapid vlog, I'll scan the YouTube transcript for anything interesting and just jump to that. It's not a perfect solution, as there's usually a lot of waffling going on, but the way the transcript breaks up phrases can be pretty amusing, like strange poetry. And it makes you notice things, like how much someone repeats words or phrases, like "like" for example:

we both woke up
unsurprisingly
very early this morning and i was like
let's just do this
so we did it so then we waited two very
very long minutes
and we went back and there's a line
there we both
i'm pleased we didn't record our
reactions because they were i was just
just like in shock completely in shock
mark was like his little face was in