The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she take herself seriously? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – all of these clothes wear her! She is such a try hard that it’s difficult to watch. This whole fashion-girl persona just doesn’t suit her. She’s a cute, friendly girl-next-door vibe. Her content would be so much better if she just leaned into that instead of trying to be some trendy/scandi/NY fashion girlie.

Reactions: 33
Doing your homework for you, thank me later and I don't even drive...
This is also why you shouldn't store meds in your bathroom!

I'm confused by this car box. Is it for emergencies? Like cleverest man Mawk forgot to charge the Tesla so they've lost power on the side of the road and need some things until the tow truck comes, or are they going camping? Where are the first aid supplies or the little orange pop up traffic thing? Where is the blanket or the fix a flat kit?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s in my boot is a real niche. I live in the country, but: High vis vests, flat tyre kit, breakdown triangle, fleeces, empty petrol can, wind up torch, rope, sexy poncho. Actual emergency gear.

Reactions: 17
Omg she has lost the plot. She's having a productive day making a car box?! Wtf? As if we need a list to do this! If this is part of her having a real get done day I'm in the wrong job.
This is complete madness. She needs an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg she has lost the plot. She's having a productive day making a car box?! Wtf? As if we need a list to do this! If this is part of her having a real get done day I'm in the wrong job.
I only have an umbrella in the boot, am I bad? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
8A615AC0-D33C-4D2E-B81A-DF3DFAD3B3FE.jpeg

“But no, mother” said the vehicle-obsessed Little Man, “I do not care for jumpers with diggers or fire engines, or for dino-print joggers. I long for the oatmeal knit and charcoal linen ensemble.”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
View attachment 2451166
“But no, mother” said the vehicle-obsessed Little Man, “I do not care for jumpers with diggers or fire engines, or for dino-print joggers. I long for the oatmeal knit and charcoal linen ensemble.”
This honestly makes me so sad, I have such fond memories of my childhood clothes. If you can’t wear bright colours and cartoon characters when you’re little, when can you?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm beginning to think that Anna is actually a fictional character played by an actress. The Alan Partridge of the influencing world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Anna is a lovely girl she has just lost her way at being relatable I used to really like her vlogs but now I can't relate to anything in them or the prices...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.