The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone clever with computers put some ‘closing down sale’ signs in the shop windows please? Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that’s a new avatar if ever I saw one! 😳😂
how is her hair so frizzy?????? girlie has straight sorry wavy hair and it looks worse than my curls after 5 days of no styling... at this rate even lily and her burnt strands will look like a schwarzkopf model compared to anna

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow, she’s boring me to tears literally. How many beige, ill fitting and quite frankly tit looking outfits can one person buy. Seriously - who looks in the mirror and thinks mmm that looks good 🙄 she’s lost in beige showbusiness 😂😂

Reactions: 26
Anna has just got to accept that she'll never be one of those 'high fashion' girls she clearly aspires to be. And that's ok. The undone/slightly disheveled, bra-less, naturally cool thing isn't really for her, no matter how much she wants it to be.

All these bland influencers blend into one and I can't tell them apart (is it Anna, is it Chloe Hayward, is it some other delete as appropriate option?). I don't want to call them Brittany Bathgate clones as there's nothing original or groundbreaking about her at all, she merely mimics and copies people cooler than herself, but that's who the likes of Anna seem to be anxiously looking up to, getting the reassurance that they're doing it right. Can't wait for BB to cut her hair and for Anna et al to follow suit, proclaiming what a revelation it's been, how she feels so chic, sophisticated and totally like herself again.

Reactions: 21
Can't wait for BB to cut her hair and for Anna et al to follow suit, proclaiming what a revelation it's been, how she feels so chic, sophisticated and totally like herself again.
plsss i can hear her saying how she feels very parisian now while a few years ago she made those lord farquaad jokes 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she's resentful that she wasn't very kindly gifted a trip to Copenhagen Fashion Week. I imagine that's where she sees herself as belonging these days, rather than the Beauty Pie events of yesteryear. Mawk my words

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's resentful that she wasn't very kindly gifted a trip to Copenhagen Fashion Week. I imagine that's where she sees herself as belonging these days, rather than the Beauty Pie events of yesteryear. Mawk my words
i'm sorry your pfp took me out 💀

Reactions: 1
Ok so what craaaazy design do we think the “jazzy” tiles for the under stairs loo will be? I’m betting a pale green zellige or narrow metro lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How about you keep your overpriced, ill fitting clothes to yourself and we'll rent you our clothes Nana.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.