The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The edited home 2.0 is coming, if there is proper renovation content it’s getting milked to the high heavens

Reactions: 8
From what I gathered, she’s not dragging her heels on showing the new place, but she hasn’t exchanged on it yet so the previous owners are still living there (they haven’t found a place yet). We can moan all we want about Anna but this is actually out of her control.

Reactions: 22
Summary of the video.
(They are donating the Adsense from this video to YMCA)
They have put it on the market before lockdown on 13th of March.
They viewed quite a few houses, made an offer on a property that was accepted. But then someone else made a higher offer and they lost it. They decided to match the offer and wrote an email to the seller. The seeker accepted their new offer.
Like we thought, they did move in with parents whilst their new place completes.
I am halfway through the video and I am bored, cannot watch anymore 😂
Why is she donating adsense to the YMCA?

In all fairness, I do appreciate Anna donating to YMCA or any charity. She knows this kind of content does attract viewers, the fact that she rather give up on the money says a lot about a person. I have to give her that

• Heart
Reactions: 47
In all fairness, I do appreciate Anna donating to YMCA or any charity. She knows this kind of content does attract viewers, the fact that she rather give up on the money says a lot about a person. I have to give her that
And she's not making a big song, dance and Instagram highlight about it like Shilly.

Reactions: 30
Fair play to Anna, she couldn’t hold out any longer but sounds like she’s still at her parents. I can see why she hasn’t shared the new place as they haven’t exchanged yet. At least she’s not rubbed it in our faces like zanna. It wasn’t a very exciting video but is packing ever that exciting?! Wishing them both all the best and hope the new how completes soon

Reactions: 20
I havent read her description boxes in a long time. I cant believe she STILL uses "The one in which..."

I would be super interested in what she wrote to the seller because her writing isn't the most eloquent. Im sure it started off with "The one in which we convince you to accept our offer."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What do you want her to do?..rock up and move in while the current owners still live there? 🙄
Maybe I missed it, but her vlogs were filmed a while ago so thought they might have completed by now! I must admit I tuned out at points, as the video was so dull.

Reactions: 2
I havent read her description boxes in a long time. I cant believe she STILL uses "The one in which..."

I would be super interested in what she wrote to the seller because her writing isn't the most eloquent. Im sure it started off with "The one in which we convince you to accept our offer."
I imagine it being a bit like Joey’s letter to the adoption people, to use another Friends reference! Or should I say Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mark and I have written it down in our to do list, Trello board and calendar. I have scheduled a blogpost in 2 months time where I choose this house. We have been saving up for a garden forever, I've even told all my subscribers so it's true. I've got a big brand deal with Waitrose and Partners and LG coming up and need the new kitchen for all the food and appliances. Mark needs to make another bread video. Please please please accept our offer, it'll make Lily Pebbles green with envy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched it. Well this is not the new home reveal we were expecting 😂

They will struggle for content living in her parents back bedroom. They are being super savvy, cos I’d rather pay for an air b&b than live with my mum and dad especially if I was on influencer money.

Anna’s mum “Anna we need to talk about Mark. There are 13 pairs of hiking boots in the porch and... can’t he just *buy* sourdough?”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve just watched it. Well this is not the new home reveal we were expecting 😂

They will struggle for content living in her parents back bedroom. They are being super savvy, cos I’d rather pay for an air b&b than live with my mum and dad especially if I was on influencer money.

Anna’s mum “Anna we need to talk about Mark. There are 13 pairs of hiking boots in the porch and... can’t he just *buy* sourdough?”
They’ll have prefilemed stuff and I suspect that’s why they stayed in a hotel a few weekends ago, they’ll be doing more and more content like that and I would suspect she’ll go down to one video a week from now

Reactions: 5
So the new place DOES have a garden. One day Anna, eh?!!

Genuine question as I'm not from the UK: Can the sale fall through at this point? It seems like they are taking a bit of a risk by letting their flat go and moving in with Anna's parents while not knowing when they can move into their new place. In the video she says it could be three months, could be six. I would not want to be in this position! I'm guessing with no set timeframe the people Anna and Mark are buying from can stay in the house indefinitely? And what if they don't find a new place - they can just pull the sale?

That said, it might all be done and dusted now that she has posted the video.

Reactions: 3
“Hi guys! I’m back! Just wanted to share my skincare moment but my dad needs the bathroom so instead of 21 steps I’ve had to edit it down to 7. And we were having a #kindlygifted Hello Fresh situation but unfortunately my mum has used the basil which was supposed to be in my Italian fajita chickpea flatbread. And I’m very sweaty.”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It can fall through, but it’s easier to buy with money in the bank than it is to try to coordinate selling and buying together, so given that our economy is quite fucked and will be much worse in January, I think they were right not to turn down a sale if the price was right.

Reactions: 20
I really hope she decorates her new home properly. Her flat wasn’t ugly at all, but her furniture And decor was rather bland. And don’t get me started on the Mark Rothko print. I mean, I love Mark Rothko, don’t get me wrong, but it is a pet peeve of mine to have a print like that in one’s home. I can certainly tolerate a cool vintage framed art gallery poster, but a print that is essentially an imitation of an actual oil on canvas hanging in a museum (yet seemingly tries to look like an original) I just find kind of tacky. Time to get some real art and furniture, Anna — you have the budget for it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.