The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her close up pictures to avoid people seeing the background of her new place are hilarious like why go to such lengths to hide it haha
No way she'll start with her renovation content if she doesn't get hefty sponsorships from home wear/ construction companies. They are so tight when it comes to advertising, ie not mentioning names, if not paid. Not so through when they are supposed to disclose free stuff.

+ Maybe she is scared Lily would throw a jealous fit😅😂😂

Reactions: 6
Actually, I don’t think Anna will accept that many free things for her house. Her approach to the whole move is already very different from lily.

Reactions: 6
Actually, I don’t think Anna will accept that many free things for her house. Her approach to the whole move is already very different from lily.
I think she will go for BB aesthetic like cement floor and beige everything, which I don’t think is her. Maybe she didn’t announce it yet until the Rightmove link is formally taken down, so we know how much she actually pay for the new place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You might be on to something here you little stalker (proud of you) 😂

Photos from stories and grid showing different wood effect work tops 👀🎣
Maybe I’m missing something but those counter tops look exactly the same as the ones in the flat? The wall tiles are exactly the same too.

I reckon the first shot in your post is taken along this nook... you can see the same washing machine

They may have moved but she’s still posting content from the flat imo

A589F73D-D0EF-4398-A7D7-856A52A0D04F.jpeg

Maybe I’m missing something but those counter tops look exactly the same as the ones in the flat? The wall tiles are exactly the same too.

I reckon the first shot in your post is taken along this nook... you can see the same washing machine

They may have moved but she’s still posting content from the flat imo

View attachment 224784
I think they were contrasting the first photos with the last photos to show that the wooden countertops aren't quite the same, so yes the first photo is in the old flat, but the last two aren't.

Reactions: 2
I think she will go for BB aesthetic like cement floor and beige everything, which I don’t think is her. Maybe she didn’t announce it yet until the Rightmove link is formally taken down, so we know how much she actually pay for the new place 😂
That's what I'm thinking, but it's also a safety thing tbh. Like I know where a few influencers live because they're massively braggy, but that's just out intrigue haha. I'd like to know where Lily Pebbles' house is, and also how much Zanna van Dijk paid for her (don't give a toss where it is though)

Reactions: 1
I think they were contrasting the first photos with the last photos to show that the wooden countertops aren't quite the same, so yes the first photo is in the old flat, but the last two aren't.
ahh yeah I see now! Gosh you guys are good

That's what I'm thinking, but it's also a safety thing tbh. Like I know where a few influencers live because they're massively braggy, but that's just out intrigue haha. I'd like to know where Lily Pebbles' house is, and also how much Zanna van Dijk paid for her (don't give a toss where it is though)
LP lives in BG, just need to do some digging. I managed to find hers on Rightmove

LP lives in BG, just need to do some digging. I managed to find hers on Rightmove
found it!! I can see why they renovated it, but I kinda think it's a shame they replaced the fireplace, plus their garden is non existent now by comparison haha

Last edited:
found it!! I can see why they renovated it, but I kinda think it's a shame they replaced the fireplace, plus their garden is non existent now by comparison haha
She actually announced her moving before they actually complete I think, based on the date which is weird but hey you got to make those freebies flowing.

In the vlog when she showed the pre reno tour, she said the fireplace was intense which is not her lol 😂

Last edited:
She actually announced her moving before they actually complete I think, based on the date which is weird but hey you got to make those freebies flowing.

In the vlog when she showed the pre reno tour, she said the fireplace was intense which is not her lol 😂

I actually am glad to see the work could be justified though, unlike grace Beverley who claimed the vendors should accept her lower offers because ‘it needed work’ when actually it looked perfect when she got the keys

Anna has asked for feedback on the podcast, anyone want to reply saying she should ditch Lily? :LOL:
In all seriousness, I think Lily and their "work wife" nonsense is holding Anna back professionally. She'd do a much better job on a podcast where she was the only host, for example.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see a story of Anna wearing a pair of baggy beige high waisted shorts and a black crop top? It was terrible, really bloody terrible and I'm surprised no-one has commented on it but I was very hungover at the beginning of this week so I'm now wondering if I imagined it! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Did anyone see a story of Anna wearing a pair of baggy beige high waisted shorts and a black crop top? It was terrible, really bloody terrible and I'm surprised no-one has commented on it but I was very hungover at the beginning of this week so I'm now wondering if I imagined it! 🤷‍♀️
1598619039182.png

This? Maybe this is what BB or any of her idol used to wear? In all fairness, it was very hot 2 weeks ago, I was on baggy T and underwear. But hey if you are a fashion blogger you got to put on some Linen

Anna has a lovely body shape but that look is not for her. There are some looks that really are only for the very very very slim. But it was really hot, I was wearing something similar, just not videoing myself and putting it online 😂

That's it! and yes totally
View attachment 225735
This? Maybe this is what BB or any of her idol used to wear? In all fairness, it was very hot 2 weeks ago, I was on baggy T and underwear. But hey if you are a fashion blogger you got to put on some Linen
That's it! Didn't realise it was from the heat wave and yes totally agree that it was hot AF and the country was melting but hell, is it really worthy of a Story?! It's so unflattering!

I did see this as well, but she mentioned this wasn’t a good look herself.
Ah right, didn't see that.

That's it! and yes totally

That's it! Didn't realise it was from the heat wave and yes totally agree that it was hot AF and the country was melting but hell, is it really worthy of a Story?! It's so unflattering!

Ah right, didn't see that.
how to be blogger in 2020 - Linen trousers and Dyson fan (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.