The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I watched the recreating Instagrammers video today and it was the most boring video i think i have ever watched. It was literally outfits she normally wears anyway. This would be interesting if she chose some styles a bit different to her/slightly out her comfort zone. But no a plain shirt. A plain pair of shorts etc. She could have borrowed clothes from friends for the video or ordered some to send back worst case scenario. That's it I will never watch another style video from Anna.

Reactions: 13
I forgot to say the Nanna Edit is the most apt title ever and she really should consider it for her SM. I wonder if she knows about it. It's one of those things if you knew someone had given you a nickname like, you would be mortified but would also realise how spot on it was too.

Reactions: 7
So, I guess it could be moving weekend? She’s been really quiet on social media and they’re taking a break from recording the podcast on Monday.

And I think this will be the last podcast I bother listening to (if it returns). Anna’s vocabulary is horrific.
‘Like I feel like the chats that me and lily have that are just 1-1 feel most like real person like interaction like face to face interaction like’

I tit you not. I know I have said it soooo many times but her over use of the word like is so distracting. While I’ve written this sentence (after copying the above word for word) she has said like another 12-15 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And I think this will be the last podcast I bother listening to (if it returns). Anna’s vocabulary is horrific.
‘Like I feel like the chats that me and lily have that are just 1-1 feel most like real person like interaction like face to face interaction like’

I tit you not. I know I have said it soooo many times but her over use of the word like is so distracting. While I’ve written this sentence (after copying the above word for word) she has said like another 12-15 times.
Ikr Do a drinking game out of it, you will pass out before it even started.

Reactions: 2

It is horrible, isn’t it? I was kind of tempted to annotate a podcast of theirs just to count the ratio of “like” and the overall word count and compare it to normal people, but that would be a ton of senseless work just to illustrate a point on here. 😂 But honestly, I can’t listen to what she says. At some point I started counting and she said “like” 39 times within a space of 30 seconds or so.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I can't watch anyone who talks like this and actually point it out to people in real life if they are doing it & ask them to stop 🤣 It's such a horrible habit and there's no excuse for it. I have young toddlers and it's a joy to hear them string sentences together and use words and not once do they say 'like' - just say what you mean!!!

It is horrible, isn’t it? I was kind of tempted to annotate a podcast of theirs just to count the ratio of “like” and the overall word count and compare it to normal people, but that would be a ton of senseless work just to illustrate a point on here. 😂 But honestly, I can’t listen to what she says. At some point I started counting and she said “like” 39 times within a space of 30 seconds or so.
I wonder why no one gives her feedback on this if she doesn't pick it up herself. It's too frustrating to listen to such inarticulate, rambling nonsense.

Reactions: 2
I can't watch anyone who talks like this and actually point it out to people in real life if they are doing it & ask them to stop 🤣 It's such a horrible habit and there's no excuse for it. I have young toddlers and it's a joy to hear them string sentences together and use words and not once do they say 'like' - just say what you mean!!!

I wonder why no one gives her feedback on this if she doesn't pick it up herself. It's too frustrating to listen to such inarticulate, rambling nonsense.
Unless she doesn’t pick up on it because she’s surrounded by people who do the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It just makes her sound, and I’m sorry to say it, dumb.
She can’t say more than, maybe, six words in a row without putting at least one like, possibly two, and sometimes three!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone considered putting any of this into a review on the podcast? 😂

Reactions: 5
I found it 😂😂😂
That was a nice way of saying that those two are as thick as bricks, and quite possibly an embarrassment as native English speakers. Considering this is their career and that they have worked with the English language their whole life. With things like Lilys private education and all that:oops:🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh god, I definitely say like far too often however I don’t have a weekly podcast so... 😂

Reactions: 3
Just watched her organising and beach video... and the girl has really sent her unused currency off to get £80. Eighty pounds. All charities take foreign currency, I am surprised little Miss PR sample did this.

It shows the BLM donation was just paying lip service so she could carry on posting frivolous tit. Charity is hardly at the forefront of her mind.

Just watched her organising and beach video... and the girl has really sent her unused currency off to get £80. Eighty pounds. All charities take foreign currency, I am surprised little Miss PR sample did this.

It shows the BLM donation was just paying lip service so she could carry on posting frivolous tit. Charity is hardly at the forefront of her mind.

I don’t think she has any obligation to donate to charity, it’s her money. I think it’s a very personal choice. I donate monthly to a charity of my choice by direct debit, but don’t even mention it. And I don’t judge others for not doing the same.

I’m sure she always donates the money from Depop and her and Mark have definitely done some sleeping on the streets things for homelessness.

She does do much more for charity than Lily.

Reactions: 25
I’ll check in for any possible moving vlogs but I’m done with her normal videos *yawwwwwn*

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.