The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The purple sweater she has on in her Reels already looks worn and old. The sleeves look so stretched out - I know that’s probably how it was designed, but doesn’t really look chic.

Reactions: 1
Wow! 😲 I have only started following her recently so I didn't know this. Do you have a video link where he or she says they can't put the heating on?
Not too sure. But two years back there was a massive temperature drop in March, and apparently their pipe was frozen. I guess, it is due to the fact that they did mot turn it on regularly hence why it froze? On the picture below you can see how much she dressed. They livid in an old victorian flat it must be so uncomfortable to live in a cold house
1F5D9F6C-AF28-4120-887F-0A276BC45931.png

Reactions: 6
And I was thinking that the parents wanted them out so the parents could have *ahem* alone time. Can't imagine Anna and Mark doing anything than the standard stuff anyway.

Also, the whole heating thing is bizarre, I would tell my better half (if I had one) to go and duck themself. The piping is also a problem, are they seriously risking destroying all of the pipes because Mark wants to save money? What about telling your wife to actually stick to a capsule wardrobe, that would save a lot more money:ROFLMAO:

Also, if they are keeping the heating off, and not ventilating and stuff like that, they could get mold. A person I worked with told me that one of their neighbors always boasts about not using the heating, and ended up with mold in certain areas in their home. Ventilating your home when the heating is off and its -25 outside is not something you would to (most people do use the heating so it's no problem).

The Anna edit #3 a capsule wardrobe for each season and occasion

#3 no house, content on repeat

#3 we only do the vanillas stuff anyway

Can't think of anything good for the next Anna thread, its not like she has produced different content the oat 4 or 5 years 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m gonna respectfully re-submit my offering for a new thread from ages ago! If it’s getting towards that new thread time:

The Anna Edit #3: We’re having a moment, a moving situation, OH MY WORD, we’re here for the reno content creation!

Reactions: 28
I feel like mark can be quite controlling. I don’t want to make assumptions but this is the vibe I get from watching her videos for several years. I think Anna tries to please him and has to take his opinion into consideration quite a bit.
I think this too. I think she has the same kind of relationship with Lily and that's why their friendship works. Lily likes to get her own way, and Anna is submissive. Anna strikes me very much as a people-pleaser .

So I finally listened to the rest of last week's podcast and they started talking about 'weird things you do as a couple.' Anna and Mark said that one of their 'things' is to 'pretend hump' as they walk around the house. Anna also mentioned that she can't resist sticking her hand up Mark's butt or hitting him on the ass whenever he is bent over. I am paraphrasing, but that is pretty much the gist of what was said. Mark made sure to point out that there is nothing remotely sexual about their 'pretend humping,' by the way. Just in case you were in any doubt.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her parents probably prefer their home to remain private, which is understandable.
Could be the case. But I still think even if Anna’s parents were fine with it she’d do the same. The only proper mirror is in her parents bedroom which isn’t really Anna’s style. I don’t think the house is aesthetically pleasing enough for her feed.
I mean it is a good way to get a backdrop and rinse it for weeks of content. But I don’t look at Anna for fashion so don’t really enjoy the forced and controlled nature of it, find it boring. Be more interested to see her outfits out and about if she is actually wearing them (and not a staged walking shot on that street with white houses).

Reactions: 5
I always wonder about that street with the white houses, and other similarly aesthetically-pleasing ones along with it.

Do you think the residents catch something out of the corner of their eye as they walk by their front windows, and then say to themselves, “Oh GOD, ANOTHER social media influencer having a photoshoot on my doorstep.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to live in that area, so cringe when I was coming back home and someone was strutting around with a photographer and I’d just finished a shift or popping out the bins in slouchies 💁‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.