Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helmi

Anna: "I am a Virgo-born perfectionist"
Also Anna: posts pictures that look like they were taken mid-sentence with half of her head and most of the outfit cut off

Please make it make sense...

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MoniC

Chatty Member
Ok MoniC I think I am in love with you. What is your education or what do you read???
oh my gosh that's so sweet 🥰 I've always been an art geek and studied media design which happened to have a lot of classes in fine arts and the history of arts. I love reading non-fictional books like Bill Bryson's (A Really Short History of Nearly Everything, The Body or At Home), they're fantastic if you want to learn about weird little things that might one day come up on a tattle thread 😅

Idk if cares but: here's a lil' fact about the '68 Rothko print that Anna has hanging on the wall: Mark Rothko started out painting realistic landscapes and cities but slowly refused to depict anything from the real world so he ended up drawing rectangular shapes stacked on top of each other (also testament to his deteriorating mental health). He wanted to express human emotions like tragedy or ecstasy and basically said if you only like the painting for the color relationship, you've missed the point, he didn't want to become decoration. He'd be delighted to know Anna only picked the painting because she couldn't convince Maaak to paint the bedroom pink lol.
😁
(I'll stop with the art classes now)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
9DB23A0E-8B81-403F-8655-8FF2564F2DC8.png

Oh poor Elizabeth, Anna could use with more money. She doesn’t care about small book store.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
If she’s so desperate for a cat, why not just go to an animal shelter and rescue one? She’s got the time and space to give a cat a very nice life. Ah no, I guess Mawk won’t allow it because the cat might chase the birds away from his 50 bird feeders and he’ll have nothing to do all day and no excuse as to why he’s wearing binoculars around his neck when the neighbours finally ask him why the heck he’s spying on them.

• Haha

Justalurker2020

A8A78009-7E44-4EA2-BC9B-D430DA1B0158.jpeg

What is *this* face?! I think you can see in this even more than her own photos how the eyebrows ruin everything. And her shoes?

Also it seems like Rightmove’s IG person is just as good as Anna with grammar...

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Looking forward to Lily’s comment on Anna’s Insta post announcing the name.

“Sooooo happy this is finally out in the open it’s been soooo hard keeping it under wraps for sooooo long!!! My work wife tells me everything before anyone else always!! Ps my baby’s name is going to be so much better”

• Haha

Luna252

VIP Member
Can’t believe we’re talking about the cost of the house again! - I think this house needs it’s own thread! 😂🤣

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Me, who is not a native speaker, doesn't live in an English speaking country, and generally hasn't got a fucking clue about what is obsolete, after I accidentally started this whole swimming costume discussion: 😐

Sgdhsgsjs sorry guys, swimming costume sounded so very dated to me! Didn't mean to shame anyone for calling it that!

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
FFS this woman's pregnancy is so long and annoying, we know you are pregnant bye

• Haha
I started off watching most of her daily videos just to see what the quality was like but I haven't been able to stomach even trying the last week or so, they're so low effort it's untrue, it makes me feel quite sick that she will have earned more in this month of terrible quality work that it has taken two of them to produce than myself and most of my colleagues in the NHS probably earn in a year.

• Heart
  • Sad

SachaStark

I don’t think I’d mind the laziness so much if influencers could just collectively agree to never use the word “busy” in relation to their lives again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I could be misremembering but I think Anna shared her reaction to finding out she was pregnant in that first trimester vlog - as in she had just taken the pregnancy test and then filmed her reaction. I think that probably counts as oversharing. I mean, shouldn't that have been a private moment? Then again, she went into detail about the conception on the podcast. She massively overshared with her 'crying after sex' comment, while Lily just sat back and laughed. I'm sure there must have been more oversharing, but I can't recall. She was also super smug in that video re: hiding her pregnancy from viewers, saying that kids were something that might happen 'one day' when she was already pregnant etc. Guess what, Anna? We knew you were pregnant MONTHS before you announced it!

However, I think the real reason she made that video private over all others is because of the 'karma' comment. She has to have received some negative feedback for that one! At least I hope so!

26k for yesterday’s video… ouch!!
Lily got 34k on her yawnsome folding vlog… which is still really poor compared to their normal stats but still better than Anna’s smugfest.
Lily's video is created by one person working part-time whereas Anna's is created by two full time workers!

• Haha
  • Wow

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Aside from the horrendously sloppy spelling, is Anna seriously going to wear any of these colours? I mean...they're proper colours, not just 'eyelid flesh' colour like she always wears! Stop pretending you're at all adventurous with make up Anna - none of us can ever tell if you're wearing any! It's putty...putty...and putty in your make up bag
But it’s not just the spelling! She always says “bought” as well when she means “brought”! I’ve heard it enough times now to conclude that it’s not just a slip-up.

Okay okay, I’m going back into my troll cave now, how dare I criticise a pregnant woman with good karma who can’t take criticism. Thanks @jaymie for reminding me where my place is. Sending pOsItiVE ViBeSssS

• Haha

MoniC

Chatty Member
"wishlist" aka. a list of expensive shit she doesn't want to buy herself and hopes the brands will gift her. Nothing but a cash grab.

"a girl can dream" FUCK YOU and your million pound mansion. I hope a fucking vole will invade your garden and eat all your stupid vegetables. But not all of them, just a nibble so when you go to harvest them, everything has tiny bite marks.
I speak from experience that is heartbreaking and you can't fucking get rid of them fuckers ever.

• Haha
  • Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
I can totally see this. Mawk covering his modesty with a hand, propped up in his pregnancy pillow, binoculars around his neck, wearing nothing but socks and sandals, grinning, showcasing his lovely haircut. Anna, Shrek smile, covering her nipples with one arm, holding her vagina with the other, bush peeking through her fingers, guffawing. Waiting for the arrival of their son.
Holy shit, how did you access their home video stash?
I've a feeling Maaawk could cover his modesty with one finger tbh. I've always got small dick energy from him.

• Haha

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
03837947-2E71-484E-826E-A9DC9EEA5516.jpeg

Does she seriously need to post yet another weirdly angled bump shot featuring the same fugly straightjacket dress from a Victorian asylum?

• Haha
  • Sick