The Affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only discovered The Affair last year and binge-watched it. I absolutely loved it. Series 5, the last episode was sad and I cried, especially the bit where Noah was on top of the cliff at Montauk and the song The Whole of the Moon was sung by Fiona Apple.

I have discovered the house which was the Butler’s house in the series. Google earth is a great tool for finding locations! 😉🏡

Reactions: 5
I only discovered The Affair last year and binge-watched it. I absolutely loved it. Series 5, the last episode was sad and I cried, especially the bit where Noah was on top of the cliff at Montauk and the song The Whole of the Moon was sung by Fiona Apple.

I have discovered the house which was the Butler’s house in the series. Google earth is a great tool for finding locations! 😉🏡
If you go onto the website: Kellersandgren.com you will see the house they used in the series for Helen’s parents house. Then go onto Google Earth/maps and you can see the house at Sands Point, right by the ocean.

Reactions: 3