The Affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the song on my playlist - obsessed! Such a good series, missing it already!

Reactions: 3
Just finished the final episode of the final season..... I cried!!!!! Really liked the way it was all tied up in the end, thought they did a good job of it. 👍
See, I told you to stick with it :)

I loved the ending made me feel all squishy inside - cried too

However i spent a lot of time trying to figure out how old i would be and if i would be alive lol.

Reactions: 2
See, I told you to stick with it :)

I loved the ending made me feel all squishy inside - cried too

However i spent a lot of time trying to figure out how old i would be and if i would be alive lol.
I couldn’t figure out what year Noah & Alison were supposed to have originally met?? I always assumed it was 2017 or thereabouts... and judging by the DOB of Cole/Helen/Scott as per the gravestones. But that doesn’t tie in with how old Joanie is now - she must be mid 30s?

i think it was 2055-7. i worked out Cole would have been 75ish so Joanie late 30s early 40s - i think, i am rubbish at maths. I loved that Eddie was who he was, and that Helen and Noah were together. But when Noah told Joanie her mum loved her etc broke me. I really enjoyed it and think i will rewatch the entire thing over Christmas. Noah doing the wedding dance at the end - sent me off again, was crying mess. The only thing that i was not buying was when helen and noah were together after the wedding and they were doing it in the hotel with THE CURTAINS OPEN ON THE GROUND FLOOR. Helen would never have left the curtains open! haha

• Haha
I do love this series, it is a little too addictive to the point I faked illness over a weekend to binge watch it at home instead of going out with my hubby:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just started series 4, I loved this at first...now I feel like I'm enduring it a bit and watching for the sake of it. Please tell me it picks up again x

Just watched the final episode and cried pretty much all the way through - I thought Season 5 was sensational and the perfect ending. Glad I stuck with it after the dodgy season 4!

Season 1&2 were brilliant, 3&4 ok. Haven’t started the final season yet as my husband keeps falling asleep, but hoping to get started soon 😂
And yes, Joshua Jackson is delicious! 😋🔥 I rewatched all of Dawson’s Creek last year and relived my youth as Team Pacey! 😍

• Heart
Just watched the final episode and cried pretty much all the way through - I thought Season 5 was sensational and the perfect ending. Glad I stuck with it after the dodgy season 4!
I cried too and now have that song going around my brain on a loop 🤪

Reactions: 2
Right so made it to season 5 finally.....and now it feels like I'm watching a different show all together🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Finally got around to watching season 5, and just watched the last episode this evening! Really really good, especially that last episode! Agree with all who have said that song is stuck in their head, I immediately added it to my Spotify playlist! 👌🏻 I might have cried a little bit too. Very pleased with the ending!

Reactions: 6