The 62nd TV WEEK Logie Awards🏆✌🏽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20220619_191059.jpg

Thought this was Jessica Marais at first. I hope she's doing well. Hate how the DM follow her around.

Reactions: 5
From ABC:
Who is hosting the Logies? Officially, no-one. But comedian Tony Martin will return, along with a line-up of TV personalities from all networks including Mel B, Hamish and Andy, Melissa Leong and ABC's own Leigh Sales, Tony Armstrong, Jeremy Fernandez, David Speers and many more.

Where is Princess Jasmine Stefanovic? Maybe she's so famous that she has to use the secret side entrance :rolleyes:
David Speers is a delicious quesadilla 🔥 and apologies if that’s inappropriate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Googled it lol Leila McKinnon is the blonde one. And Renee Bargh (?)
Oh yeah Leila in her Scarlett O'Hara dress. Renee Barf 🤭 look, she's probably lovely and maybe I'm just jelly that she knows Mario Lopez and I don't, but I can't warm to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah Leila in her Scarlett O'Hara dress. Renee Barf 🤭 look, she's probably lovely and maybe I'm just jelly that she knows Mario Lopez and I don't, but I can't warm to her.
Renee used to write a column for one of the Aussie mags (NW? Grazia? Something else?) and was all, "Oh it's so hard to be famous ... you can't do anything without people asking for autographs" :rolleyes: I doubt anyone really knew who she was! They certainly don't in DM articles -so many comments get posted asking who the heck she is.

I used to love a show that Mario hosted called "America's hottest dance crew" (or something like that) ... it was soooo good!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Love Waleed’s suit 👌🏼
So far that’s all I’ve got. Just found my remote to put it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From ABC:
Who is hosting the Logies? Officially, no-one. But comedian Tony Martin will return, along with a line-up of TV personalities from all networks including Mel B, Hamish and Andy, Melissa Leong and ABC's own Leigh Sales, Tony Armstrong, Jeremy Fernandez, David Speers and many more.

Where is Princess Jasmine Stefanovic? Maybe she's so famous that she has to use the secret side entrance :rolleyes:
Not a fan of her dress

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I want to be as cool as Claudia Karvan when I grow up and I want Deb Mailman to be my best friend.
20220619_192539.jpg

20220619_192525.jpg

🙇‍♀️ not me still pretending to live in The Secret Life Of Us universe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I want to be as cool as Claudia Karvan when I grow up and I want Deb Mailman to be my best friend.
View attachment 1354264
View attachment 1354265

🙇‍♀️ not me still pretending to live in The Secret Life Of Us universe.
Total Control was robbed not winning popular drama series!! Fkn Home and GoAway

Ch9 reception has decided to tit itself so I can’t watch 😤 Did manage to see Chrissy and Karl announce Travel Guides win (LOVE this show). Those two had absolutely zero chemistry…Karl was probably drunk and Chrissy hungry 😋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
20220619_195353.jpg

Tonight will be tough for these two ladies. And I feel for them. But I can't let their outfits slide without a shoutout to their sponsor, Noni B.

20220619_195427.jpg

What a pro! Representing Neighbours and waiting tables.

• Haha
Reactions: 11