Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
I like no rome and stuff he’s done with the band but we had someone called Bonny and all the songs sounded the same!

Preordered the 4lp version but it does feel a little pointless. I have all the RSD EPs and the original on vinyl. People are saying it was supposed to be clear vinyl with unseen photos but that got cancelled and now apparently it's just a repress
Someone posted about the 4 disc clear LP with unseen photos and notes on Reddit a while ago. They found it on Rough Trade. I bought that one yesterday because I thought it would have extra things to the 4 disc black vinyl on the official website.

Rough Trade cancelled my order earlier today, and now have "corrected" their listing to the 4 disc black vinyl. So now I've just ordered that one instead from them because the 4 disc one is sold out on the official website 🤷‍♀️

I think (and hope) it's just the same one from official site.

Lauryloo

I'll go to dublin even if it is all standing! An outdoor show would be amazing.

As long as it's not the 1st 2 weeks in July as I'm away then 🤣

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I’m sorry that this sounds selfish, it’s not meant to be - birmingham is the one I’d want ( albeit the venue isn’t great) so I’m lucky in that sense.
Two dates in London suggests they expect London to sell out so that reaffirms my argument that they’ll do more dates.

Absolutely mine too, I’m gonna keep an eye out tomorrow and see if there are any better ones. I’m assuming I could sell ones bought via gigs and tours but I haven’t actually checked!
Ticket factory have the resale option greyed out for me but assuming that will be active nearer the time and I can sell if I'm lucky enough to get better seats. Its so stressful trying to get tickets for anyone now it seems, I'm getting older and can't take this stress every time haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Only managed to get Birmingham but no Manchester. Nice girly Paris trip on the cards too. The UK shows were a bloodbath as expected 🙄 Hopefully some more dates released on Friday.

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Nah this can't be right, that is one song that is sacred on the setlist, plus fuck the tossers who say that, probably just them silly bastard "Swifties" talking bollocks again.
We all know Matty well enough to know he wouldn't listen to nonsense and remove a song especially that one.
Ignore me they did play it toward the end, not sure why I blocked that out 😂 It’s GYAT they removed, which is also criminal.

He definitely didn’t do the military march/salute he used to do though

Last edited: