Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Surprised new dates haven’t been announced yet…
---
@tellmewhy thank you for saying this, it’s made me feel better! I’ll be honest, I’ve never really struggled to get tickets before - there’s been a queue but I’ve always managed to get them. Not this time! But yes you’re definitely right.
I went to both London shows last year, one I bought on general sale and the other resale. The resale one my seats were so much better but also you still have another presale and the general onsale to go before then!

Last edited:

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I need roadkill, me and you together song, you, me, Jesus christ, girls
I think this is my 6th time seeing them (4th since at their very best started) so I’m praying for the songs they don’t play so often

jolene89

The set list looks incredible for anyone who wants to check, only song missing for me is Give yourself a try. Ahhhh I’m so excited for tomorrow

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I think I remember seeing that there’s two rose gold ones? One, the original, is much better quality, and then the later ones do tarnish/rust.

not sure which version they’ll be selling through this run of promo, the one I’ve got wasn’t new when I bought it, but it’s definitely still very much rose gold ( even though my photo makes it look yellow)
This has made me want to put one on my credit card. On the website it looks really brassy

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I’d be annoyed if I couldn’t see coz someone had their phone in my face recording, I suppose. But then I feel a bit hypocritical coz I’m up on my feet dancing and singing for 95% of the show, so it’s possible I’m blocking the view for someone seated behind me, although most of the time, the majority of other people are up as well.
I’ve been to a show a few years back where nobody really danced in the section I was seated in. Including a couple who didn’t seem to be with anybody else, but sat there the whole time, didn’t sing to a single song, didn’t even seem to enjoy it. So strange.

Traazers

VIP Member
Here for the controversial opinions!
People does nothing for me, and I think when we are together is dull.
---

There’s someone on tiktok that does ‘evolution of’ videos and has done a few the 1975 ones, the robbers one is excellent
if you find this could you plsss share

tellmewhy

VIP Member
The person I know showed the tickets and the person taking phones didn’t question it when he said he didn’t have it on him 😂

hol20x

VIP Member
There’ll be tonnes of room at the back, you’ll have an amazing time! I’ve grown out of needing to be down the front now, always dancing at the back 🙌🏻
That's what I'm hoping to do, bop around at the back. 🤣 I'm excited!
---
From Birmingham. Getting the train to Birmingham is relatively easy, I’ll just have to taxi to the airport from there 🤭
That's dedication! Are you meeting someone there or are you going on your own? I was considering going alone if my friend didn't agree to come. 😂

samwilzrhcp

Cannot wait for their first Manchester date!
Can’t see them changing the setlist too much, wasn’t a fan of notes personally, felt it was all over the place & didn’t flow as well as an album should, plus the Greta cameo & the shitty garage/dance music was terrible! Falling in love with Roadkill though & I originally wasn’t a fan!