Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah her story right now what are those trainers on her feet like 72 sizes too big

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah her story right now what are those trainers on her feet like 72 sizes too big
Litrally came here to say the same thing. She borrowed a pair of arch light lv trainers that are way to big just to stunt on line. Yet she living her truth apparently. One minute she got £600 trainers in boxes. Then she doesn’t wear shoes any more and will only buy slippers. Now she borrowing shoes that are too big. Loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ive literally just come across her, I watched some vids and assumed she was like a parody, satire page 🙈 but if she’s taking money for tarot then is she for real or is that all fake too! I’m so confused 🤣

• Haha
Her voice is so fake and forced and put on - especially when she’s talking about her PMD wax melts

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She manages to do £20 love spreads that are “going off” but yet extends it until 5am today and also still hasn’t done the customers readings who paid full price

She manages to do £20 love spreads that are “going off” but yet extends it until 5am today and also still hasn’t done the customers readings who paid full price
Shes defo saving voice notes & pictures of “spreads” & sending the same ones out to different people 😱😂

• Wow
She’s changed her most used word in her reviews from “resonate” to “clarity” now 😂

• Haha
Has she 🤣 god I just want to punch her in the throat
yes after I called her out on it on here, now instead of her fake reviews saying “that resonated with me”. She is now writing “that has given me so much clarity” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 Such a twit!
There’s no way the reviews are genuine, we know that but I mean… WHYYY doesn’t she even put grammatical errors in for some?? There are people out there who make little mistakes or spell things wrong etc and she’s never done that, people write in slang or text speak and she’s never done that either. Guarantee now she will do what I’ve said though 😂😂😂😂 DICKHEADDDDDDDD

There’s no way the reviews are genuine, we know that but I mean… WHYYY doesn’t she even put grammatical errors in for some?? There are people out there who make little mistakes or spell things wrong etc and she’s never done that, people write in slang or text speak and she’s never done that either. Guarantee now she will do what I’ve said though 😂😂😂😂 DICKHEADDDDDDDD
We have given her so much advice on this thread she should be paying us 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.