ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers have gone down again. Also don’t know if anyone’s realised but the last few weeks her post interactions have been awful compared to normal. Because of the apparent “ShAdOw BaN” 😂

Hilarious to see here literally begging for engagement on her story:
9E0D3701-1BF7-4CC5-8A0C-A1EB2086A242.png

Reminds me of when those pages on Facebook post “wHaT dO yOu cAlL OnE Of ThEsE” and it’s a picture of a bun/roll/cob/bap or whatever😂 all for a bit of engagement

Reactions: 1
She’s always begging for engagement. There’s no shadow ban. People just don’t care for her posts 😂

Reactions: 3
AMGs infamous fan base delivers again! 😂

5A8CCF14-3BEB-4D36-9FE3-F4A9A31E2CE1.jpeg

She’s talking about weed btw...That same woman in the comments was talking about how she’s also done 3 separate stints in jail 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
On this live, she said she went to Phillips high school- which is near where she lives in radcliffe. I thought someone said she was from Preston in an earlier thread.
She is think she came Manchester about 14

On this live, she said she went to Phillips high school- which is near where she lives in radcliffe. I thought someone said she was from Preston in an earlier thread.
She is think she came Manchester about 1
AMGs infamous fan base delivers again! 😂

View attachment 1121357

She’s talking about weed btw...That same woman in the comments was talking about how she’s also done 3 separate stints in jail 🥴
Nose nose nose that big duck off nose 😂😂😂...that's all you ever see...

Dantay is always at her mums. Always. And tarot reading on her phone at a funeral wow…. Awful she feels unheard about abuse. She’s not giving her mum chance to speak based on those screenshots though.

Oh. Erm….
Why would she leave her son with her mum all the time if she’s so abusive and neglectful? posting screenshots like this of intimate conversations to thousands of strangers, I don’t think she knows how to deal with it healthily, it’s not going to help. And if it’s all true it’s awful - but the threatening suicide just screams give me attention. It’s like when she posted the guy she claimed had raped her, she didn’t need to do that either. shes just trying to shock all the time. she needs professional help.

Reactions: 6
A29C29DC-C10D-461B-9607-424BBA0A4905.png

if she’s needing a top up that often, the filler that her practitioner is using is clearly shite!!

Reactions: 2
😂 didn’t she have a top up literally two weeks ago?
Wonder if it’s more of a self esteem thing as she’s getting stuff done constantly
Yes she seems to have them like every other week. Even if it is because of her self esteem her practitioner is definitely no good, no decent practitioner would give you filler that often. It can take up to 8 weeks for filler to settle and see the full effect. The swelling would barely just be gone below the surface after two weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.