That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜± can see it now
ā€˜Dear leasa, Iā€™m having a lot of trouble with _____ā€™

ā€˜you call that a problem? Iā€™ve had twice that problem and six more all at once. Here let me list them for you and tell you exactly why everything was someone elseā€™s fault.
Hope that helps.
Look after yourself and others (ie, send something to my P.O. Box)
Leasaā€™
Lmao I'm crying laughing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
E needs to talk propley not like 2 year old going on about some kid needs to keep her nose out she in care for a reason she can't cope with child shes got not alone another and excuse me how about the lady who you not written back to u make me cringe get rid your p o box how rude no one has to send you any thing only when you beg looks like that not working neather dont expect stuff you got enough money or have you not somethink tells me you big time over spent now sulking to b fam

E needs to talk propley not like 2 year old going on about some kid needs to keep her nose out she in care for a reason she can't cope with child shes got not alone another and excuse me how about the lady who you not written back to u make me cringe get rid your p o box how rude no one has to send you any thing only when you beg looks like that not working neather dont expect stuff you got enough money or have you not somethink tells me you big time over spent now sulking to b fam
Christmas is coming up im suprised she hasn't had the begging bowl out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it's not worth the money for the p.o box because she is not getting enough presents and gifts sent, so if you want to send me some-thing you only have until January to send it ā€¦ :ROFLMAO: the girl wants wilks to adopt her ā€¦ omg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
it's not worth the money for the p.o box because she is not getting enough presents and gifts sent, so if you want to send me some-thing you only have until January to send it ā€¦ :ROFLMAO: the girl wants wilks to adopt her ā€¦ omg
Sure she does Wacky. I wouldnā€™t let you adopt an animal, let alone a child.

Now she is rubbing her utter and Archie is biting it. She needs to come with a warning.

• Haha
  • Wow

Now she is rubbing her utter and Archie is biting it. She needs to come with a warning.
She reminds me so much mrs browns boys

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Wtf? Wilkes is rubbing her tits and the dogs biting them?? Wtf??

I can't believe it.

So wilkes acknowledged that theres a possibility that the choc buttons girl might watch the vlog yet STILL thinks it was okay to speak about her so openly. Vile haggard crow

Last edited:
My God, she likes to blow her own trumpet! She gave away an old pair of trainers that were impractical for her to an underprivileged child. And the smug face on her for doing it! Then ordered herself a new pair to replace them! Both making herself sound like mother Theresa and the child a charity case all in one go!

Is this child in care? If so, generally kids in care arenā€™t short on material stuff. Especially if theyā€™ve been there a while. Carers are given money specifically for special occasions, and a monthly clothing allowance where every penny must be spent on the child.

I think the very last thing some poor person ill in hospital over Christmas needs is Wilkes and baby brat appearing at their bedside!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My God, she likes to blow her own trumpet! She gave away an old pair of trainers that were impractical for her to an underprivileged child. And the smug face on her for doing it! Then ordered herself a new pair to replace them! Both making herself sound like mother Theresa and the child a charity case all in one go!

Is this child in care? If so, generally kids in care arenā€™t short on material stuff. Especially if theyā€™ve been there a while. Carers are given money specifically for special occasions, and a monthly clothing allowance where every penny must be spent on the child.

I think the very last thing some poor person ill in hospital over Christmas needs is Wilkes and baby brat appearing at their bedside!
Yes foster care currently. Wilkes is using the whole thing as an ego boost its disgusting. When you think she can't sink any lower

Honestly only wilkes can turn booking into a yoga class a chance to try and show off the cash. Whats the betting she orders all new gym wear and fancy mats etc and goes for the first week then doesn't bother again

Its so rude how these bearfam send her stuff and she calls them dear friends but either forgets their name or cant pronounce it. All whilst wearing that slappable smug smile

Maybe it's just me but I've never heard of presents going on the tree

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wilkes is in panic mode.. she has been watching the near death experiences and now she is worrying that Karma may be about to come bite her in the ass, so she is doing random acts of kindness and charitable things... pretty sure that bragging about it all over the internet cancels out the good of it though. šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't stop laughing and i shouldn't because its not funny. Poor old lynne from portmouth. They said "lynne from portsmouth always spoils us" then proceed to greedily look inside the box. The sound of disappointment in wilkos voice when she looks at the gift receipt and whispers "ohhhh its for Ā£20" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't stop laughing and i shouldn't because its not funny. Poor old lynne from portmouth. They said "lynne from portsmouth always spoils us" then proceed to greedily look inside the box. The sound of disappointment in wilkos voice when she looks at the gift receipt and whispers "ohhhh its for Ā£20" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I wonder what she sent her?? I think she only has Ellie to buy for by the sound of it.

Sheā€™ll be moaning again like last year about not getting any presents. Have a look at how you treat people!

As a mother I canā€™t understand her being upset about that. Maybe itā€™s because I do get presents. But I genuinely could not care less if I didnā€™t get a single present. If my girls are happy then so am I. And any other mother I know is the same. Whatā€™s important to me is a mum card from my kids and an auntie one from my niece. Iā€™d be disappointed if I didnā€™t get those but as for presents, not bothered at all.

Does the way she says ā€œherā€ in the intro do anyone elseā€™s head in?

What the actual duck are those puppy pads doing there? That Is bleeping disgusting! šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

is that dog not like 8 months old? Iā€™ve only ever house trained one dog. I was 14 and it was easy! Can she not be bothered to let him out?

I donā€™t know if puppy pads were even a thing when I had a pup. This was 22 years ago. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but isnā€™t there some scent or something put in those pads to encourage the dog to pee on them? Pure bleeping filth. At least lift it when heā€™s used it! What an absolute shithole she lives in and is proud to show it off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
The fact that its so novel for her to be kind says it all really šŸ¤£
Apparently yoga makes some people fart quite a bit, I can see her eating a really stodgy breakfast beforehand, ending up doing a really audible, noxious fart while in downward facing dog position and being too mortified to ever return.

• Haha
  • Sick
Ohhh us tattlers could have a bit of craic with the agony aunt channel! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hadn't thought about that! Nice thinking

I was thinking earlier how much her house must reek
I was so shocked to see that! How old is that dog? Unless it has some health or behavioural problem (which she hasnā€™t mentioned) thereā€™s no reason why he shouldnā€™t be trained by now surely? All it takes is letting him out regularly.

Imagine being sat in your living room. Glass of alcohol, something good on tv, nice twinkly lights from the Christmas tree, all cosy - with a bleeping piss pad sat on the floor! šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was so shocked to see that! How old is that dog? Unless it has some health or behavioural problem (which she hasnā€™t mentioned) thereā€™s no reason why he shouldnā€™t be trained by now surely? All it takes is letting him out regularly.

Imagine being sat in your living room. Glass of alcohol, something good on tv, nice twinkly lights from the Christmas tree, all cosy - with a bleeping piss pad sat on the floor! šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Now i have a theory. I reckon old wilko can't be arsed to drag herself up the stairs so just lets it flow whilst squatting above a puppy pad

• Haha
Haha, maybe! Like nobody would ever leave a wet nappy just laying on their living room floor, and this is worse somehow!

• Haha
The fact that its so novel for her to be kind says it all really šŸ¤£
Apparently yoga makes some people fart quite a bit, I can see her eating a really stodgy breakfast beforehand, ending up doing a really audible, noxious fart while in downward facing dog position and being too mortified to ever return.
Youā€™ve knocked me sick šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.