Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
We should definitely start tracking her nights away. We have been doing it on the twins and me thread and it’s crazy to see it all down in writing. I’d say Terrie would give Julie a run for her money.
I agree and that way there’s no denying it.

gotstogo

VIP Member
I haven’t looked into them in depth but I suspect that it is usual for those homes to be sold as turn key - doors, floors, skirting boards etc so it seems strange they are getting the keys now. Has builder gone bust & is selling as unfinished?
New houses don't come with floors, does yes, but you usually have to do the floors yourself

This was discussed on another thread (Rachel Gorry) where someone thought it might have been about her, but other people said it sounded like Terrie… it does sound like Terrie, but the makeup artist said she didn’t know it was an influencer when she made the booking. Terrie has been around years so I would be surprised a makeup artist wouldn’t know who she was.
She should spill who it was lol ruin them
She said she won’t cause they paid her for her services they didn’t use her for free

What do we expect from a thick uneducated cunt though? I know they look nothing alike but himself and terrie remind me of that weird brother & sister duo, same difference, on xfactor back in the day! Please say someone remembers them!? 😭🤣
Same difference!!!🤣🤣🤣

overgrammers

VIP Member
eoin o Connor has a podcast out today with Eodain someone, discussing influencing & how they make money. She said the top influencers could make a 100k a year easy & the amount of ads Terror does she’s piling a serious pot.

look at them all with million pound mansions - Lisa j, Rosie con, suzanne Jackson, pippa … there is a killing to be made.
Tbf they all have brands so I can see where their money comes from! Sure look at James kavanagh on that stupid programme about buying a house. Got mortgage approval for over €300,000

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
I hope she did and then the influencing goes tits up, she was booted from bahama and mantras hit the skids. If she got a mortgage I hope the two of them have to get actual jobs to pay the mortgage
on so sues video of her work week today she mentioned a meeting with Terror & her manager or agent about bahama body this week.