Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

khaigs

VIP Member
She does what? 2 or 3 nursing shifts a year? The handbag is a SAHD. How can they afford all these holidays? flights? Accommodation when away? Rent at home ? She must be earning decent wage with her deinfluencing carry on.

Reactions: 2
Work?? Are you having a laugh? And it’s her choice not to see her kid, it’s not like she’s on long business trips or works away from home, she chooses to fuck off on holiday every other week, have stay cations pretty much weekly at this stage and multiple nights out a week also!
Exactly if that’s what ya call working 😂😂

BeepSchmeep

Curtain bangs when the only hairstyle she knows how to do is a scraped back bun, this should be entertaining

• Haha

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Ok I listened to the podcast. There was an “email” in asking David questions & Terror basically answered them for herself. But he hadn’t a clue what to say about 5 year goals etc, like do they not prep for this podcast? Obvs not.

White Wave - it’s in some Portugal bars, will be in more & trying to get it into Spanish supermarkets.

Also they said they see themselves moving abroad in the next 5 years. Buy their home here now then save save save for 3 years & get something small abroad.

The money she has to be taking in on ads is colossal if that’s actually achievable. Not many could buy a house for the guts of 700-800k & have ambitions like that.
Like live abroad or have a place abroad? Poor Sydney won't know whether she's coming or going

Peaches29

Oh no, I completely agree. She’s a fucking twat!!! Someone said to me to ‘ steady on’ and I was just replying back sorry, I forgot to quote it!!!! God no, what she done is fucking shocking…. But am I surprised???? No! Absolutely not! She’s a disrespectful shit! Is it any wonder the fitz’s hate her!!!

BeepSchmeep

Why is the 2 year old outside in the blistering heat and strong UV with no UV suit or hat on? Just a strap swimsuit with all her skin out, am I being dramatic or would you expose your 2 year olds skin to the sun like that? I certainly wouldn’t incase they got burnt not worth the risk… poor child
It's actually cold enough this week, notice how the beach is always empty in her pics