Tennis #2 🎾

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
Andrew Castle is awful.

Halle, Berlin and Queens finals tomorrow, thankfully Zverev was knocked out in the halle semi 🥳

Screenshot 2024-06-22 18.47.20.png

Screenshot 2024-06-22 18.46.53.png

Screenshot 2024-06-22 18.52.17.png

Reactions: 4

I might have a little cry......he's done isn't he realistically. There's surely only so much he can put his body through

• Sad
Reactions: 5

I might have a little cry......he's done isn't he realistically. There's surely only so much he can put his body through
They tweeted that and then deleted it but the media are now leading with the story, so a bit odd it’s been deleted so quickly ?

The story was deleted by APT Tour twitter and Leon Smith has more or less said it’s not true and he is very close friends with Andy.

Quite a few deleting their tweets about it now!

Does anyone else find this awkward and cringeworthy from Tommy's girlfriend. He looks really uncomfortable to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Jannik won the tournament in Halle and he was cute/awkward in his speech afterwards, mentioning his girlfriend (who lost her match today, which he told the crowd) and then speaking German. Obviously German is his first language but in a VERY different accent and you could tell he tried to speak in a way so the audience would understand him 😍
Fingers crossed for him in Wimbledon, though I wouldn’t mind seeing Carlos winning again. Hopefully we’ll get that final between them.

Reactions: 1
Jannik won the tournament in Halle and he was cute/awkward in his speech afterwards, mentioning his girlfriend (who lost her match today, which he told the crowd) and then speaking German. Obviously German is his first language but in a VERY different accent and you could tell he tried to speak in a way so the audience would understand him 😍
Fingers crossed for him in Wimbledon, though I wouldn’t mind seeing Carlos winning again. Hopefully we’ll get that final between them.
Ahahahahah I do that when I speak French (grew up in Alsace, so I speak French and German) and I have to make my accent more French and less Germanic when I’m speaking to non alsaciens 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Has Novaxx arrived in Wimbledon? Asking because the latest post by the Wimbledon insta account makes it seem that way

Classic Novak then. This is a bit of a mind game with the younger ones (so, everyone else) who will all wonder how severely injured he really is.

Does anyone else find this awkward and cringeworthy from Tommy's girlfriend. He looks really uncomfortable to me.
That neck claw 🤣

Quite a few players have Instagram influencer girlfriends who seem like a walking red flag. Fritzs girlfriend seems to love the attention.