Temu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread only a few passing comments here and there

I had a look at the website to see what all the fuss was about not intending to order but I came across an item I wanted that was a quarter of the price it was listed as on ebay so I thought why not, so I ordered it along with two other inexpensive items.
Came today after about a week since ordering and I was quite impressed over all the item I wanted originally from ebay was exactly the same one of the items was slightly damaged but I think that happened in shipping as it arrived in a bag not a box and can be fixed it was under a pound so probably wouldn't of bothered sending back anyway.
I have placed another order (beauty items) to see what they are like.
I have seen people saying it's all cheap crap and they wouldn't order which I guess some things are like wish but I was genuinely pleased with what I received.
So has anybody ordered? And what did you think?
I wouldn’t order there. Iffy reputation in terms of data security, and they use lots of little hidden outsourced suppliers, most of whom are basically slave labour. They also copy products from artists and small businesses….The ads are also really intrusive and irritating.

Reactions: 9
Looks like more china tat to me. Probably some decent things but it's another Ali Express/ Wish style set up and the adverts are irritating.

Had all my orders now....I'm actually quite chuffed with what I got 🙈 glad the offer is over mind as I'd have ordered so much more tat

Reactions: 6
Had all my orders now....I'm actually quite chuffed with what I got 🙈 glad the offer is over mind as I'd have ordered so much more tat
Wish screwed me over with their flat rate shipping deal, and what I mean by that is, made me buy loads of stuff I don't need because instead of paying shipping per item, I paid one flat rate shipping for everything I bought, and saved a fortune. Which I justified as allowing me to buy more tat. 😆😆 It's all Wish's fault. Definitely nothing to do with my lack of self control. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish screwed me over with their flat rate shipping deal, and what I mean by that is, made me buy loads of stuff I don't need because instead of paying shipping per item, I paid one flat rate shipping for everything I bought, and saved a fortune. Which I justified as allowing me to buy more tat. 😆😆 It's all Wish's fault. Definitely nothing to do with my lack of self control. 😆😆
I had about £14 worth in my intial basket...newbie code was 50% off £30. So I was like well I'm at £14...may aswell hit £30 as would only be £15 then...

X 3 orders 🤣. Kept adding shiz as it lets you under the offer until like the midnight!

Reactions: 3
My friend who was constantly posting about temu games on fb claims to have won a robot vacuum on it. I really want her to do a review, it must be crap 😂

Also today's stupid ad for tax. I like that they have 2 identical items at different prices as well
Screenshot_20230719_165328_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just realised I hadn’t reported back

With Temu you get what you pay for and expect

…. aka it’s shite 💩

I was lured by a spinning discount wheel so got a huge discount off.
What arrived was pure tat apart from one top.
food bags a quarter of the size advertised, kitchen gadgets that fall apart after one use.

Because of the discount I couldn’t be arsed sending back - just carried it all round to the nearest charity shop and vowed never again!

Just realised I hadn’t reported back

With Temu you get what you pay for and expect

…. aka it’s shite 💩

I was lured by a spinning discount wheel so got a huge discount off.
What arrived was pure tat apart from one top.
food bags a quarter of the size advertised, kitchen gadgets that fall apart after one use.

Because of the discount I couldn’t be arsed sending back - just carried it all round to the nearest charity shop and vowed never again!
They're good at returns/refunds I've found. Just refunded me on a dress and said could keep it

I ordered a patterned cross stitch. It was cheap. More than half the price of one on Amazon, turned up pretty quickly and it's great quality

I succumbed and made an order last night. 2 items ordered and today I've had a despatch notice plus another message saying one item is out of stock but no info on whether I will be refunded 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I love the ads. Amongst the hamster flip flops and cat wigs. These were 2 items I had suggested when browsing last night...

The dolls have seen something they won't forget and a nice cuddly Jesus. Can't think of what else I'd browsed to be offered Jesus as a recommendation.
The Daisy doll looks like she's doing a Queen Victoria cosplay, and Rosalina looks more like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 in that scene where he wears a dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I kept getting ads saying I could get some clothes items for 60p 😂 I got curious and downloaded the app just now and the items I wanted are all about 10-15 quid, the spinny wheel of fortune thing is nowhere to be seen 😂

Reactions: 1
I succumbed and made an order last night. 2 items ordered and today I've had a despatch notice plus another message saying one item is out of stock but no info on whether I will be refunded 🤷‍♀️
Following on from this, I got my full order. It was good value but I was getting far too many notifications and deleted the app.

Reactions: 2
I ordered a few little bits from here a few months ago and just after I received my order, I was bombarded with spam calls! It was every day for about a week.
It must be something to do with Temu? Just thought it was strange I was getting all these calls just after ordering from there.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
shop like a billionaire?! yea right most of these prices are jacked up to ridiculous prices

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've been getting loads of spam messages from people I know with temu links. It's quite ridiculous and almost looks like an MLM scam at this point.

I’ve heard that people have noticed fraudulent activity using their bank details after using Temu so for that reason I would avoid.

Reactions: 7
Came on here and got distracted by a Temu ad 😂. Anyway, I’ve ordered a few times, stuff has always arrived in the time they state, nothing has blown me away quality wise, but I didn’t buy it as a good quality item in the first place. I’ve had silicone moulds for resin, the one I’ve used worked and is still in one piece after two uses. It’s a 3d unicorn one similar to the picture. I also got one to make buttons but not got round t using it yet. I got some maker pens/felt tips and they work not sure how good a quality they are as I’ve never used any others since being a kid at school. And I got some water colours too, only used them a little and they seem to be good maybe not good artist quality but they are good enough for someone who paints as a hobby and will never sell or display work. I’m going to use them more once I’ve caught up on jobs. Had other bits and bobs like pen storage which works but nothing to write home about.

Attachments