Temu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ordered my little one a few bits on there last year, some clothes, hairbands and some safe toys and silicone weaning bits. The sizing on the clothes was way off but the quality was good and I was pleased with the other things I bought. I’ve noticed a lot of online baby boutiques on Facebook and Instagram and some Etsy shops sell Temu stock as boutique items. Like a little dungaree set I bought for about £4.50 is for sale at £19.95. The hairbands are less than a pound each but they all sell them for £4.95+ It’s shocking really as if I’d never been on Temu I would have been misled in to buying these things!

Someone upthread mentioned Amazon - I found some Halloween outfits I liked on Temu and they were literally £2 more on Amazon with Prime delivery so its always worth checking.

Reactions: 2
I ordered my little one a few bits on there last year, some clothes, hairbands and some safe toys and silicone weaning bits. The sizing on the clothes was way off but the quality was good and I was pleased with the other things I bought. I’ve noticed a lot of online baby boutiques on Facebook and Instagram and some Etsy shops sell Temu stock as boutique items. Like a little dungaree set I bought for about £4.50 is for sale at £19.95. The hairbands are less than a pound each but they all sell them for £4.95+ It’s shocking really as if I’d never been on Temu I would have been misled in to buying these things!

Someone upthread mentioned Amazon - I found some Halloween outfits I liked on Temu and they were literally £2 more on Amazon with Prime delivery so its always worth checking.
But how do you know Temu didn’t steal those things as they steal photos and designs

Reactions: 3

I’ve see things on Ali express that are being sold by independent boutiques in the uk for 3 times the price. Not sure who is stealing whose image. Obviously going to go with the cheaper option 🫣

I’ve see things on Ali express that are being sold by independent boutiques in the uk for 3 times the price. Not sure who is stealing whose image. Obviously going to go with the cheaper option 🫣
It goes both ways and I think this is the problem. AliExpress steal designs from small businesses and artists. I've seen this happen to people I follow. But then Facebook Huns are all about buying crap from china in bulk and selling it on their "small business" page as if they designed and manufactured it themselves and you're doing a good deed by paying them twice the price. 🥴

Reactions: 8
Is anyone trying to get the free cash? Are we allowed to share our links on here? Mine says I'm 0.4p away 😫🤔

Is anyone trying to get the free cash? Are we allowed to share our links on here? Mine says I'm 0.4p away 😫🤔
Have you seen the videos about this??? It's a data fishing scam. You're signing away so much of your personal information for £50 you're likely not going to get.

Should also be noted that they are currently in a lawsuit for their data privacy practices:

Yeah I didn't do it in the end, didn't have enough clicks lol. In hindsight a good thing I suppose. Seen some people rinsing them for thousands though.

I really hate that Etsy is now full of things drop-shipped from AliExpress and Temu, at a vast markup, whilst claiming to be hand-made.

If I see something I like on there I always search the image with Google Lens to see if it turns up on one of the Chinese-based marketplaces.

Reactions: 9
Can you accept my invitation? I'm trying to get 8 FREE GIFTS by cutting price to £0!

Click the link please, wanna see if it’s legit
I mean I've literally already posted prior to say temu is doing this for data fishing reasons? And they are in an active lawsuit regarding it? If you're really that stupid go ahead, I hope you wake up with minus figures in your account:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve bought a few things from Temu, I’ve been refunded for at least one thing from every order but I’ve only physically sent back two items, the rest of the time they have said I can keep it. But the majority of the stuff I’ve bought is just fine, I haven’t been expecting amazing quality and I’ve been pleasantly surprised, I got a set of 3 pairs of pj bottoms for £6, they are so comfy, I’ve worn and washed them loads and they are still like new. I’ve bought trainers for under £5 and sliders for just over £1 and they have been perfect. Bought a lovely long gillet which was £20, so comfy and my sister loved it so i decided to buy her one for her birthday and it was reduced to £9. Items have always came in about a week, packaging has been fine and I use PayPal to pay for it.

Reactions: 4