Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words to describe Charlotte anymore.. honestly I fear she is beyond redemption and I worry those beautiful little girls will be dragged up to think its fine to smoke around kids or when pregnant, do drugs, swear, bed hop, post your dramas on social media, scrounge off the Gov instead of getting a job, make tit TikToks oh yeah and BE RACIST!

Glad she has published an apology but its too little too late for me. She has shown hee true colours these past couple of months and it is cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 24
“no one cared before george floyd”

oh my god.
Ugh why do thick people reproduce at the rate that they do? Someone please sterilise this child. She’s so uneducated and illiterate it’s painful and disgusting. She’s an absolute disgrace and I hope MTV want nothing to do with her after this. And the irony behind her racist views is that jobless, talentless, shaved duck looking baby dad of hers trying to ‘rap’ and faking accents... trying to portray his ‘about that life’ lmao like give it up bro. He looks like a cracked out twit sharing that (fake) Moschino hoody round like it’s going out of fashion

Reactions: 14
Charlotte- there is absolutely no point posting an apology and then screenshots saying people are being ‘nasty’. You did wrong. You used a disgusting slur more than once. Apologise, educate yourself, and do better in future. Don’t try and justify yourself.

Reactions: 19
Ugh why do thick people reproduce at the rate that they do? Someone please sterilise this child. She’s so uneducated and illiterate it’s painful and disgusting. She’s an absolute disgrace and I hope MTV want nothing to do with her after this. And the irony behind her racist views is that jobless, talentless, shaved duck looking baby dad of hers trying to ‘rap’ and faking accents... trying to portray his ‘about that life’ lmao like give it up bro. He looks like a cracked out twit sharing that (fake) Moschino hoody round like it’s going out of fashion
As if people are condoning this type of racist behaviour. She doesn’t need more encouragement
F03F78DF-4AC7-4C08-93A3-B456C8880EB8.png

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Tbf it’s a nice car for your 1st
It is a nice first car, especially when you’ve done absolutely nothing with your life to earn it 🙄.

I have nothing against people claiming benefits or being out of work to look after young children but she’s come out of school spat a kid out and gets everything handed to her. She’s a scruff

Reactions: 15
The thing is charlotte is still apologising for the Tik Tok not the fact she use that word repeatedly!! Clearly she still doesnt see how bad it is what she has done. If theres a miracle of another series no way should MTV have her back on. Actual celebs have lost jobs because of stuff they posted on social media years ago. This is how she behaves now and clearly isnt learning from her mistakes. She will never change.

Reactions: 4
Charlotte was my favourite on the show and I’m very disappointed with her comments and the way she is carry on like it hasn’t happened. I WILL be contacting MTV about this because this isn’t something that you just sweep under the rug.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve finally unfollowed Charlotte. She’s sickened me to the core, how very ignorant of her. She’s a white privileged woman who has never had to endure racism. Charlotte I know you read here, if you do not fully understand then educate yourself and don’t be an ignorant fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve unfollowed her, I can’t cope with that level of bigotry. I grew up in a predominantly black neighbourhood and as a white person I wouldn’t have survived if I EVER used that disgusting slur. It’s got nothing to do with George Floyd if she seriously thinks a word used originally to dehumanise slaves hundreds of years ago has only become derogatory in the last two weeks she needs to WAKE THE duck UP. She screams entitlement and privilege.
Seeing as you have no job Charlotte how about instead of sitting on your arse all day, you take an hour to educate yourself on the history behind that word you can’t stop saying? Why don’t you speak to POC about how it makes them feel? You don’t get to say what word is or isn’t acceptable when that word has never been used to dehumanise you! Saying ‘I’m not racist’ then using the n word over and over is a complete oxymoron. Sort it out!

As if people are condoning this type of racist behaviour. She doesn’t need more encouragement
View attachment 148593
Of course it’s a white person saying ‘people are very sensitive at the moment’🙄 as a White person myself so many have absolutely no idea What that word truly means and are so ridiculously sheltered and privileged

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Feeling very sorry for those little girls. This is why young moms often get a bad name because twats like her who make it very apparent shes way to immature to be a ‘mum’. maybe this is my mum guilt speaking but wish I could cuddle and take care of those wee girls 🥺😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact that there was an issue and she knew it was an issue then CONTINUED to write the N word? Like..... I actually do not have words for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Charlie's new tee. "Know your worth, then add tax" hun you dont pay tax 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Charlotte needs an Oscar for her part on the show. Seems like she is nothing like the girl she played....
I dont think she did mean to cause offence shes just too pig ignorant to realise, she probably still doesn't 'get' what she has done and has only apologised because she has been told to.

Reactions: 13
She’s deleted her apology any ways so shows how much she meant it or understood what she was apologising for. I unfollowed her and she blocked me. Then must have unblocked me and I was following her again, anyways I unfollowed her again and now she’s private so guess all us “fans” can’t display that “fan behaviour” anymore 🤣🤣🤣
I just hope MTV respond appropriately to what she’s done.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
87C4FC2F-1911-483A-B8AA-2EA3459989CE.png

She’s actually disgusting. At least people are finally realising her for what she is!!! You can’t go around saying those things without any repercussions

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.