Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even surprised at this point by that, posting about black lives matter and then they saying the n word in a post, someone called her out on it n someone comment that it’s lip syncing n she’s liked it. THAT MAKES NO bleeping DIFFERENCE I’m just 🤦🏻‍♀️😡🙄😴
She 100000% said it anyway, who actually just sits there an lipsyncs when you know all the words🤣she’s a fool

Reactions: 1
It's when the child is 3 if you are on universal credit. It's only 5 if you are still on the old system for income support. Charlie would be on uc same as Charlotte. Can't imagine them working an actual job tbh
It’s 5, I’m on UC, this is what they told me so it’s not just totally random made up information

It’s 5, I’m on UC, this is what they told me so it’s not just totally random made up information
I know this myself as just before my child 3rd birthday they called me in and told me to start looking for work. I had to go in every 2 weeks and do my job search. I was working, until the pandemic. So clearly people get told different things but that's the rule where I live. They told me it's age 3 because they say there's no reason they can't go to nursery

Did anyone see the post of the company that sold her car it says we were happy to provide a young family 🤨🤨 freebie or "promotion"

Reactions: 2
I think Charlie’s just being a typical teenager with her first car thinking it’s the best thing ever. Absolutely looooads of young girls (myself included 😂) have had a Fiat 500 but to her it will be the envy of everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yikes, previous damage 🥴 personally wouldn’t have a car which has been in a previous accident
Lots of people do it. Think it's because they are flashy and want a newer car but cannot afford it. New private plate will be next to cover cars age.

And a car of that age wouldnt take much damage to write it off.

Reactions: 5
D47CA051-9809-488C-8F3C-F64844FC0DBC.png

No wonder when it looks like there’s no toys in that room for her to play with.
As for the car I’ve had written off repaired cars before nothing wrong with that, they have to go through a thorough inspection to get back on the road. But can’t be anything to do with that company she works for

I would be concerned tho at the lack of posts on the car sales page. Doesn’t look like they have been established long so won’t have a good rep yet. That would put me off buying from somewhere like that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.