Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If u read the whole sentence the person said once Harlow is 2 Charlie would need to look for work, otherwise she won’t be entitled to it
Yeah sorry I just dont understand the benefit system I presummed you were entitled to the same regardless of their age?

Had anybody seen Charlotte's tick tok with drugz.. how grim , babe you ruin everything.. yeah I'll ruin your pu$$y . Was sick in my mouth

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah sorry I just dont understand the benefit system I presummed you were entitled to the same regardless of their age?
She is entitled until Harlow is 5, i was called in just after my daughter’s first birthday, went to my appointment and the woman could do nothing but apologies for wasting my time and said until she goes to school I don’t need to be in work

Reactions: 1
She is entitled until Harlow is 5, i was called in just after my daughter’s first birthday, went to my appointment and the woman could do nothing but apologies for wasting my time and said until she goes to school I don’t need to be in work
Ridiculous that they called you in when your child has just turned 1!!!

5BB48893-0A6F-4215-80C5-E1F5A721B781.jpeg

thinks someone needs to teach Charlotte about colours...and because she checks here often, it’s red Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's when the child is 3 if you are on universal credit. It's only 5 if you are still on the old system for income support. Charlie would be on uc same as Charlotte. Can't imagine them working an actual job tbh

Reactions: 2
Imagine Charlotte saying the n word on her tiktok loool what a divvy

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Imagine Charlotte saying the n word on her tiktok loool what a divvy
I’m not even surprised at this point by that, posting about black lives matter and then they saying the n word in a post, someone called her out on it n someone comment that it’s lip syncing n she’s liked it. THAT MAKES NO bleeping DIFFERENCE I’m just 🤦🏻‍♀️😡🙄😴

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I dont see the point in tik tok , the ones Charlotte does arent much different to my 10 year old daughter and her friends obviously not the swearing and bf stuff but I mean the lip syncing. I dont mind ones where people can dance or are funny but other than that I dont get why grown adults are doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.