Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m late to tattle about this😂 buttt if Charlotte does have a social worker it will NOT be due to her age. As someone who has trained in that department it could be anything from having a social worker involved with her household before she had the twins to being referred by a midwife due to possible drug/drink abuse (even by the children’s father) if a midwife/health visitor even gets a smell of cannabis on someone they are well within their rights to refer them to a social worker.

Also Charlie’s pissing lashes drive me insane!

Reactions: 6
Again with the dressed up soft play. Put her in some leggings and a T-shirt, cardigan if it’s cold. It’s not a fashion show

Reactions: 7
Again with the dressed up soft play. Put her in some leggings and a T-shirt, cardigan if it’s cold. It’s not a fashion show
Harlow will probably dress in trackers and trainers to rebel against her mother and those awful frilly dresses

Brett rogering himself silly wth that vibrator of a night time . (I know it's a curling iron ) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I took my daughter to soft play the other week for the first time and as she won’t keep socks on, she was in tights, bloomers & a t shirt. I didn’t put her in a dress though because they’re too difficult for her to climb around in, so maybe harlow is the same with socks? My daughters just started walking and I’m dreading trying to get her to keep shoes on let alone socks 🤨

Reactions: 2
I took my daughter to soft play the other week for the first time and as she won’t keep socks on, she was in tights, bloomers & a t shirt. I didn’t put her in a dress though because they’re too difficult for her to climb around in, so maybe harlow is the same with socks? My daughters just started walking and I’m dreading trying to get her to keep shoes on let alone socks 🤨
I'm sure your daughter isn't dressed like a Victorian cauliflower every other day though

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I liked harlows dress today it wasn’t as over the top as normal.

Reactions: 4
But if you’re in an indoor play activity centre they need leggings and a T-shirt. Not a dress
Oh I didn’t realise that was the requirement now, I used to take my daughter in dresses to them but it was a long time ago now. Used to find that tights were easier to stay on than socks

Reactions: 12
I was in dresses and frilly socks everyday matching booties then shoes to every outfit I at the time velvet coats and matching beret hats were a thing i was in every colour.when mum had me in dungarees it was pastle colours with frilly shirt underneath and socks.i did same my LG too its preference I dont find what she dresses Harlow in strange some of the patterns/materials look it but tk always be in dresses is normal to me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
jeeps Charlie must really suffer from worms with them ridiculously long nails. Imagine the grime that gets under them 🤮🤢

• Sick
Oh I didn’t realise that was the requirement now, I used to take my daughter in dresses to them but it was a long time ago now. Used to find that tights were easier to stay on than socks
I’m not sure if it is everywhere but my local one has a dress requirement. Socks, leggings, or tights leggings.

I was in dresses and frilly socks everyday matching booties then shoes to every outfit I at the time velvet coats and matching beret hats were a thing i was in every colour.when mum had me in dungarees it was pastle colours with frilly shirt underneath and socks.i did same my LG too its preference I dont find what she dresses Harlow in strange some of the patterns/materials look it but tk always be in dresses is normal to me
Me too, it’s a lot sometimes but I know if I had the money my LG would be dressed like it all the time too! Don’t agree when it doesn’t look like she’s got enough layers etc but I love the outfits lol

Me too, it’s a lot sometimes but I know if I had the money my LG would be dressed like it all the time too! Don’t agree when it doesn’t look like she’s got enough layers etc but I love the outfits lol
O yes always put tights/coat/loopy cardi etc on just always a dress too or a frilly babygrow/vest or romper in summer.i think she always looks cute and clean unlike Charlotte's twins

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree the dresses aren’t to everyone’s taste but I actually adore babies in traditional clothing 🤩 having said that normally people will put tights on with the dresses and big fur collar coats if it’s cold. Not ankle socks and a cardi Charlie get it together babe

I agree the dresses aren’t to everyone’s taste but I actually adore babies in traditional clothing 🤩 having said that normally people will put tights on with the dresses and big fur collar coats if it’s cold. Not ankle socks and a cardi Charlie get it together babe
I love traditional style/Spanish themed clothing. Showman often dress their children like it. Looks lovely!

I love traditional style/Spanish themed clothing. Showman often dress their children like it. Looks lovely!
With the big silver cross Pram to match.

Reactions: 1
jeeps Charlie must really suffer from worms with them ridiculously long nails. Imagine the grime that gets under them 🤮🤢
Omg dont say that 🤣 my nails are a minging colour underneath the overlay, I’m always scrubbing them but my nail tech said it’s normal to be discoloured 🤢