Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's kinda sad if her mom is a chef and she never taught her daughter a single thing.
She knows how to crack a roar egg though 🦖🦖🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Roar egg had me cracking up. I made eggy bread for my 9m old earlier and actually had a little chuckle as I put the shells in the bin.

Btw she tried to get in the bin to get the shells but I stopped her before she got into the bin because I was supervising her like I imagine most mums do xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Roar egg had me cracking up. I made eggy bread for my 9m old earlier and actually had a little chuckle as I put the shells in the bin.

Btw she tried to get in the bin to get the shells but I stopped her before she got into the bin because I was supervising her like I imagine most mums do xoxo
Bloody madness watching your own kid. Do in u need a break now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she in a parent facing pram? Bet she’s bored bless her
I said this the other day , on Brett's story when she was trying and struggling to sit up and look about. It's really inappropriate for her age. But of course what Charlie what's comes first.

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget Charlie and her family aren’t basic 😂 but according to her Jane is

This has made my day 😂
I love Jane bless her. She's on a morbid crime group I'm in on Facebook. She talks t me sometimes. Lol poor woman.

I mean she seems like she really night Brett up well, dunno what happened to him. Guess it's meeting ole rubber lips.

Brought not night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget Charlie and her family aren’t basic 😂 but according to her Jane is

This has made my day 😂
God sake if I was Harlow I’d be booking my plane ticket now at 16 to get the duck out of there. I’ve never known anyonelook so much like they are decent parents but make such a hash job of it. I was a broke ass single parent in a council house but my daughter was loved beyond anything and thankfully it was before even camera phones. She’s amazing now and the same age as Charlie but if she went on the way she does I’d bloody knack her! Where’s the discipline? Am I just old school?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13