Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine getting a Gousto box and choosing bangers and mash as a meal... I knew how to make that at bleeping 12 😂😂😂 please I beg someone gift her a basic cookbook 🤣🤣
Why do the sausages look ROAR

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would you look at the tracksuit that BC is wearing....... answers in a postcard for what BC could also stand for

big C**t

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine getting a Gousto box and choosing bangers and mash as a meal... I knew how to make that at bleeping 12 😂😂😂 please I beg someone gift her a basic cookbook 🤣🤣
Imagine being that thick you can’t cook a basic meal without step by step instructions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me that feels sorry for Charlie for having to spend money on overpriced recipe box meals to make a meal as basic as this? I mean my kid can just about make beans on toast and is the same age as Charlie but then again she doesn’t have a child to bring up and gips if she has to touch ROAR chicken 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Too be honest I’ve had that meal from gousto and mine looked completely different to that it was way more appealing 😂
I was just about to say that doesn’t look massively appealing. As another poster said, it really is a meal that is easy enough to cook yourself and probably half the price, unless you’re getting it for free 😐

Reactions: 1
Those sausages are not cooked lol I don't get picking that though . I mean just Nash some potatoes ,, cook a sausage and make some bisto ?

Reactions: 6
Those sausages are not cooked lol I don't get picking that though . I mean just Nash some potatoes ,, cook a sausage and make some bisto ?
I mean it isn’t exactly rocket science is it. Maybe she should have taken gcse cooking, but she was probably too busy being the school bully and telling people to die

Reactions: 10
I mean it isn’t exactly rocket science is it. Maybe she should have taken gcse cooking, but she was probably too busy being the school bully and telling people to die
Of course she was, the sad thing is we all know Harlow is going to turn out exactly the same with the shambles she has to call parents

Reactions: 3
It looks like what I used to have for school dinners back in the 90s 🤢

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else fed up of the quotes Charlotte keeps posting? Like go to sleep king drugzy does not care sis move on😌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like jobbies on a plate
thankyou! People don’t use the word jobby or jobbies enough!

How many times does Charlie change her clothes a day. Then add in the posing to get the perfect picture for the gram. WHERE IS HARLOW??? Might just be me but I barely have time to brush my hair some days let alone do a bedroom fashion shoot for the gram every day. She’s probably strapped into that high chair all day.

Reactions: 11
thankyou! People don’t use the word jobby or jobbies enough!

How many times does Charlie change her clothes a day. Then add in the posing to get the perfect picture for the gram. WHERE IS HARLOW??? Might just be me but I barely have time to brush my hair some days let alone do a bedroom fashion shoot for the gram every day. She’s probably strapped into that high chair all day.
Harlow is locked in her bedroom with peppa pig on.

Reactions: 7
Was just scrolling down and Charlie’s page. She looks so much better without all of the lip injections she was stunning !!!
EDA2F095-DB47-469F-9385-6229CF5F45FD.png

Reactions: 12