Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I obviously don’t agree with being away from your children all the time.. but I don’t get all this about charlie. Mia from teen mom uk is always out. Why is she never called out But Charlie is? Is it different because she’s split from the dad? Or because she’s more likeable?
I can’t stand what Charlie does sometimes but I do think IF it’s bad for Charlie to go out, then what about Mia who is out drinking triple the amount Charlie is.(I know this is a different thread, but even on teen moms thread it’s never mentioned)
Yeah I agree she also seems.to be out every weekend probably more than charlie. Its just mentioned on this threat. Find the threat and expose her haha but it seems they all like her so prepare for them defending her haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Brett is just as bad for getting back with her and allowing that behaviour around his daughter, they’re both just as responsible

Let me guess, you went out and carried on as normal on lockdown?
Ive never broken the law. If a judgement call Charlie made about 6 months ago is what you're resorting to, then you clearly just have it in for the girl.

Nothing wrong with that at all and being cooped up indoors xan be mind numbing and stressful but you choose to go out and yet you don't like to hear people say something against it but you can quite happily call other people things for not psrenting the way you do.
If you can't take it don't dish it out. Everyone parents differently unfortunely charlie just likes freebies and spoons more
all i said was you shouldnt try make other mums feel bad for saying they go out and have a break? doesn't make u a better mum for spending every hour with them or not

No one has said that going out occasionally makes you a bad mum? But to go out every weekend and claim you need a break after watching your child for 2 days, doesn’t sound like a great mum to me 🤷🏼‍♀️. If anyone needs a break, it’s Brett - working full time and then watching H every weekend whilst she goes out begging for drinks.
I too am ‘boring’ because I don’t go out (even if I wanted to I couldn’t because I don't have people to watch my child for me).
yeah thats fair enough if noone looks after ur kids but if other mums
I don’t think this is the place for you 😂😂😂

It’s all these peoples lives to not go out and enjoy time with their babies yet u said it was boring so if u want to give ur opinion then so will other people :)
yeah if people want to stay inside with their kids 24/7 thats THEIR choice same way its other peoples choice if they want to go out once a week ?

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
Chalries out without Harlow again. Who the fuck has her all the time? Mines been for two sleepovers this year! I'm not bragging, just jealous.
Is she? She’s deleted it from her Instagram.

Fantastic response.

I doubt Charlotte was saying she misses them because social took them away. It just doesn't happen like that (generally), especially at a time like now where they're so pushed for time and resources.
It doesn’t happen just like that, it has to go to court. I had a close friend of our family go through it and it took months.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I asked bex when she was on here of Charlie new what she was up to and she didn't acknowledge the question. Charlie will know now as she's made it obvious she reads here

Lolchlo

She’s probably used someone else’s code. Once you make an account, they give every user a code to invite “family and friends” so you get credit yourself so she’s technically making herself look like an ambassador/influencer when the company hasn’t even approached her
Ah I see! She's making money out of her followers then. Suppose that's kind of smart for her.