Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
No, but maybe be a responsible parent and admit you’re struggling and ask for help, either from a health visitor, family or even social services. If she’s getting stressed and needs to go out drinking that’s not a great sign
Maybe she has? People can do what they like though to unwind

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
He had the girls in his story pretty recently. Somebody commented on her post asking if everything g was OK because she doesnt post about the girls anymore.
Can’t see him having that full time, if he takes the amount of drugs people say surely he’ll been reported or something? It explains why Charlottes been out a lot recently

_basic_

VIP Member
No I know, that’s not what I meant, she put a status up saying she’d been screenshotted in here but I can’t find it, I just thought it was odd and attention seeking? 🤔 Fair play to her making a go at it 🥳
No well I went on the page that I thought it was and not sure why the woman would say that and why it was tagged but seen Mrs hinch and just thought....gah Charlie is small fry to her,,, but yeah if she can make a go for it good for her. All confusing really as people messaging the collabs and getting them wrong was she the clothing or the phone case?

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Weird question.. bailey turned 19 in August, Charlie turned 20 in September so doesn't that mean the sisters were in the same year at school?
My sister was born in august and nephew in December (4 months between them) but my sister ended up being in the year above my nephew. If she was born like 3 days after her birthday they would of been in the same year

She so does, and she just needs to find what she's comfy in instead of forcing herself into horrendous skimpy outfits! 😩

Hahaha I absolutely know what you mean!
I lived in checkered shirts for about 10 years! My family would call them "dyke shirts" 🤔
Yes I loved in check shirts for months haha 😄

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I dont think the kids have been taken unless I missed something. I just thought it was one of those vague posts aimed at the ex after a break up.
Don’t know. I’m not saying she has 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would think she’s been reported due to king drugyz and his drugs or something. Can’t see people being too happy seeing him having kids if he’s under the influence of drugs

_basic_

VIP Member
They do always look sore but where it had migrated above the Cupid’s bow was so obvious before. Now it’s harder to see so not sure what’s happened