Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be surprised. I wonder why her mum and big mark aren’t in it now? I liked them. Made good tv. Their hatred of Dylan I found entertaining. Her mum was always slightly despairing I felt 😂
I know I miss Megan’s mum she was lovely always said it how it was aswell which was good to see, was nice to see how much big mark loved Megan too as though she was his own

Good memory, I wasn’t sure if he worked or not! Think I vaguely remember it now.
I remember an episode when ste got with Kirsty and amber was saying that she wanted to get back with him but she said it wasn’t because he had a girlfriend ( deffo was) she said it’s because he was working, had his own place and just seemed like he’d grown up. I don’t think he works now though they’ve both got way too much time on their hands

Reactions: 6
How cute is baby Hudson ( Ambers little boy).
Honestly every time I see that little face it just makes me smile and it’s not even my kid 🤣😍
All the mums kids are cute though. Zenaya is a beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Megan is pregnant too. Like someone said earlier in this thread, she was basically begging Tel for a baby but why would you rush? Adding a baby to the mix doesnt make a relationship better, plus Tel comes across a bit immature to me still and definitely not ready for a baby yet. Although he seems nice

Reactions: 3
I think Megan is pregnant too. Like someone said earlier in this thread, she was basically begging Tel for a baby but why would you rush? Adding a baby to the mix doesnt make a relationship better, plus Tel comes across a bit immature to me still and definitely not ready for a baby yet. Although he seems nice
Wasn’t Tel going out with Megan’s friend before they got together (think her name was Kirsty?) I find Megan very watchable and I’m no fan of Ree-Ane, but slightly hypocritical? Does anyone have any gossip on this?

Reactions: 3
I was rewatching Teen Mom the other day, and was quite surprised to see Tel appear in the show when Dylan’s mum died. I knew Megan had got with Dylan’s friend but he was also at Mckenzie’s 3rd birthday party - talk about keeping it in the family 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen Amber's latest story? I know it's not a big deal but I dont think she understands the lyrics properly, probably just searched for a song with smile in 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen Amber's latest story? I know it's not a big deal but I dont think she understands the lyrics properly, probably just searched for a song with smile in 😆
I thought that also but I think she’s just added the ‘and it makes me smile’ bit, maybe cos he makes her smile 🤣? but Hudson is so adorable. Such a beautiful boy, you can see he’s looked after well.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought that also but I think she’s just added the ‘and it makes me smile’ bit, maybe cos he makes her smile 🤣? but Hudson is so adorable. Such a beautiful boy, you can see he’s looked after well.
It’s so nice to see her and the boys doing well. Brooklyn is obviously a lot happier as well, he was soaking up the negativity like a sponge and it obviously effected him. Hudson is so cute as well.

Megan had her lips done a couple of weeks ago, so she shouldn't be pregnant... But she should have got her lashes done at the weekend so who knows

Reactions: 1
Emma just posted on her stories that she's had a company in to clean her flat after letting her friend throw a 'get together' for her birthday 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m rewatching season 3 and just wanted to come on and ask if anyone knows why Megan’s mum an big Mark arent in it anymore. But just saw someone ask above as well 😂

Also I can’t believe how bad chloe nags Jordan in this series, I do think she’s mellowed out a tiny bit. Also still can’t believe amber made ste leave Kirsty just for them to split up anyway - what a waste of time!

Reactions: 7
For a while I have thought that Megan’s mum and big Mark aren’t in it because they are embarrassed. Correct me if I am wrong but there also seemed to be a lot of family strife in the beginning and TMUK must add to it. It’s a real shame, I really liked them-they we’re always right in the end. At least we have Billie, and sometimes Dylan’s consistently perplexed dad!

Reactions: 8
For a while I have thought that Megan’s mum and big Mark aren’t in it because they are embarrassed. Correct me if I am wrong but there also seemed to be a lot of family strife in the beginning and TMUK must add to it. It’s a real shame, I really liked them-they we’re always right in the end. At least we have Billie, and sometimes Dylan’s consistently perplexed dad!
I noticed his business is featured as well maybe one of them or both decided that it wasn’t good professionally to have their personal lives on tv

Omg when Sassi crashed her mums car 😂😂😂😂 how can a driving lesson go that bad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see on the Facebook page someone saying they just watched the first episode of the new series and they think its obvious nassaeh just wants to be on tv to try help his rap career. Well anyway loads of people jumped down their throat saying dont judge a book by its cover and he gets better throughout the series. I'm sorry but are they watching the same thing? He messes her and the baby about the whole time. No commitment whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see on the Facebook page someone saying they just watched the first episode of the new series and they think its obvious nassaeh just wants to be on tv to try help his rap career. Well anyway loads of people jumped down their throat saying dont judge a book by its cover and he gets better throughout the series. I'm sorry but are they watching the same thing? He messes her and the baby about the whole time. No commitment whatsoever
Yes! I saw it too. Felt sorry for the girl. It’s quite obvious that that’s why he agreed to go on the show.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t Tel going out with Megan’s friend before they got together (think her name was Kirsty?) I find Megan very watchable and I’m no fan of Ree-Ane, but slightly hypocritical? Does anyone have any gossip on this?
Yeah he was. There’s several episodes (can’t remember what series) where Megan, tel and Kirsty all hang out together lmao. Kirsty ranted on the Facebook page awhile ago sticking up for ree-anne! Apparently they were together for 8 years, then she saw Tels car outside Megans house one night lmao. Kirsty’s with someone else now though they all seem as bad as eachother tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.